First Try Ad Banner.

McKenZiex

That looks like a banner but i think it could easily called a server's signature.
Anyway .. First of all the whole text related to server need to be reworked.
The stroke is to big and server's text with server's name doesn't fit well.
You should watch more guides/tuts and if you need any help drop me a pm . :)

It would look a lot more nice if you just didn't use this font at the animated spot.

Also, dont use these patterns. They destroying your backound dont you see?

The banner as such looks "okay".

Now, if we look at the text... you did everything wrong that you could do wrong.

1) The font, totally wrong, use something that is easier to read.

2) Wrong layer effects

2.1) Wrong Bevel & Emboss - don't use it if you don't know how. Using the default values makes texts look horrible.

2.2) I wouldn't use Outer Glow on my texts, specially not if the color contrast is this harsh. White font with a full red color as Outer Glow is a no-no imo.

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I like that you tried to use some kind of pattern to give the background more texture.

Could have maybe added a simple little border on the banner, I like doing that at least.

Do you guys have a font that think it would look better on this gif? 

thanks!

Any of the more default ones, like arial, verdana, tahoma

or fonts like raavi, helvetica maybe. Can try some different looking ones that are still easily readable though like georgia maybe, there's so much more.

Just think of readability because that is -obviously- a very important aspect. And fonts ie text shouldn't look out of place which admittedly, yours does, at least to me.