Problem with items in shop

legox

Question

Hello all i have a problem when im add some custom items to my Shop, when i do it, i dont see Icon in shop but in inventory i have it... could some1 help me with that or say me how i can fix that (sorry for my english) here u can look at this:

shot00003fy3.jpg

1 answer to this question

this can be because you dont have the patch of that items instaled on your L2 folder directory, or you dont have patch for that items on server side... how i say this better, so you know the files you put on C:programs/L2....... yeah you dont have that or you dont have on server side... OR those items arent for that cronicle = that items cant be on interlude, but first try to re-instal those items on L2 folder...

but this isnt a problem, cuz they appear has a black box (but with the items name) in GM shop but appears well in inventory so.... players will see it well dont worry... if that weapons rox, wont be cuz of that....

good luck anyway ;D