interlude [L2Off]Lineage 2 Extreme

L2-eXtreme

dude go dream more. go to the pvp manager and it will show u all the ppl in the server ( i know it seems strange, but yes,. actually it shows all the online peeps from lvl 1 to max ).. this server will never have 70 ppl :)

QQ see u in a week :) waste of electricity server

Better log now and you will see. :) Don't check the Manager, he shows only the first 100 players that logged.

Now are more than 100 online. They got a bad start becouse of community that didn't trust they are real L2x, check now and see what is going on .

lol? From where you got this? Dude stfu and move in Elven Fortress you will see there "12 online" gtfo you are hater and you'll die a hater. (uu letz muv to my server xdem.gay, onlime 4212039 gays, stuff dropado free itens for jogadores) omfg..

lol? From where you got this? Dude stfu and move in Elven Fortress you will see there "12 online" gtfo you are hater and you'll die a hater. (uu letz muv to my server xdem.gay, onlime 4212039 gays, stuff dropado free itens for jogadores) omfg..

I logged with pcInstance sniffer, and it show me 22 players count, which means including afks + dualboxes u dont have more than 12 real online.

BYE BYE WANNABE

We have C4 pack mate. We have C1, c3, c4, c5, Gracia Final, Tauti (1 000E)

Interlude ( bought recently, not rent or share for your small knowledge, we do not borrow things like you, probably you still borrow ciggarets in the "HOOD" ) stop flaming and think better on your "future" hah lol, I am funny, you do not have any future.

Our files values over 2 000Euros, you do not have anything in real life that value 2000Euro, so flame off and let people to choose if they play here or not.

L2X 

All those chronicles are shared, C4 has a full framework to work and downgrade, same with C1 and C3, weird that you didn't posted C2. As for tauti even if you "Bought" the files is more kind of a leasing plan made my NcSoft, as i don't think they will give you the files without without making sure you won't be able to copy the files somewhere else.

All this trash talk is a waste of time, you are not L2Extreme, hell not even part of the old staff, and definitely doesn't matter how hard you will try, you will never be L2Extreme.

Another reason... http://whois.domaintools.com/l2extreme.com