interlude [L2Off]Lineage 2 Extreme

L2-eXtreme

10 days left untill the grand opening.

Looking for people that are interested to test the server, join forum PM "Extreme with the skype info and I will contact you after.

http://forum.vindication.gr

1.Register forum
2.PM

3.Enjoy

ohoho this seems promising cannot wait !! :>

This is not looking promising, this is our promise for our old and also new community that we have.

We're working to offer you the best interlude server that is running in this period. We won't dissapoint you, L2 eXtreme is back!

L2 X STAFF

Vindication server is alive from 10 years. With this I am telling everything (Insults & braindead thinking like you won't move me to far from you)

We planned to give some rewards for clans and also for players that join solo in the first days after grand opening. We will announce on forum in 2 days what we offer.

Stay toon!

Best regards,

L2 X STAFF

L2Extreme was C4 why this is interlude ?

because he could only find c6 "kinda" stable off files on the share section

PS: C6 is 10x more dead than C4, the only reason for someone to play low rate today is because it will be c4 - c5

Actually it's not its very alive - but the problem is you(l2extreme guy) cannot pay for a completely updated Extender that fixes all newer dupes\crashes\exploits of c4 - that never came to public in the old days.

......because no one is selling one.

Tough luck huh?

Edited by mcbigmac

We have C4 pack mate. We have C1, c3, c4, c5, Gracia Final, Tauti (1 000E)

Interlude ( bought recently, not rent or share for your small knowledge, we do not borrow things like you, probably you still borrow ciggarets in the "HOOD" ) stop flaming and think better on your "future" hah lol, I am funny, you do not have any future.

Our files values over 2 000Euros, you do not have anything in real life that value 2000Euro, so flame off and let people to choose if they play here or not.

L2X