Jump to content

Is a good idea?  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. Is a good idea? about advertising!

    • Yes
      4
    • No
      7
    • Idc!
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

Έχει ποιο πολλά hack.

Pera apo auto , perissotera opla , events, xaraktires , modes .

Apo apopsi grafikwn .. panw-katw to idio einai ..

Posted

 

So you dont read this. im sorry that you couldn't understand the meaning of my post. In fact you come for the sugguestions and you bet that i do this "behind the scene" of asking about my Troll-motion. O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seems more like that you forgot what you wrote over there as you attacked me and you called my reply off topic. So yeah, It's not my fault and yeah, it's exactly what you said. I didn't expect you to admit it, just stating facts. Nevermind, I don't want to argue with you on this one, I just want to show you some ways to get the competition higher and improve this forum's current situation. 

Posted

Seems more like that you forgot what you wrote over there as you attacked me and you called my reply off topic. So yeah, It's not my fault and yeah, it's exactly what you said. I didn't expect you to admit it, just stating facts. Nevermind, I don't want to argue with you on this one, I just want to show you some ways to get the competition higher and improve this forum's current situation. 

 

So what this reply has to do with the topic subject. If you want to make your suggestion ofc you are welcomed and thank you.

 

​Beside of this what you is trying to do? you are just to foolish for my thoughts so. nvm 

 

Anyone who want to help leave me a pm or skype me. 

Posted

So what this reply has to do with the topic subject. If you want to make your suggestion ofc you are welcomed and thank you.

 

​Beside of this what you is trying to do? you are just to foolish for my thoughts so. nvm 

 

Anyone who want to help leave me a pm or skype me. 

Hello? Is there anybody out there who actually reads what I write? I gave you my suggestions on my first reply. What's so tough for you to understand? Damn...

Posted

Hello? Is there anybody out there who actually reads what I write? I gave you my suggestions on my first reply. What's so tough for you to understand? Damn...

2xs

Posted

Hello? Is there anybody out there who actually reads what I write? I gave you my suggestions on my first reply. What's so tough for you to understand? Damn...

 

 

Are you continue with this behavior?  Yes I READ your SUGGESTIONS and thank you! That i said.

 

You came after your suggestions that i do this behind the scene for my troll-motion what is that men a suggestion? O.o 

 

You are too foolish for my thoughts already told ya. keep doing this on my topic.. you just share your psychological problems after your first reply. 

Posted

Are you continue with this behavior?  Yes I READ your SUGGESTIONS and thank you! That i said.

 

You came after your suggestions that i do this behind the scene for my troll-motion what is that men a suggestion? O.o 

 

You are too foolish for my thoughts already told ya. keep doing this on my topic.. you just share your psychological problems after your first reply. 

Oh now I see, your english level ain't that good so you can't understand. It's okay

Posted

Oh now I see, your english level ain't that good so you can't understand. It's okay

 

:ifyouknowwhatimean: 

 

 

 

you now a doctor no more 2xS ?

 

salami loves you  :happyforever:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • ⚡ Running out of Google Drive space? Get 5TB permanent storage & Gemini Pro for up to 18 months directly on your account on KloudItem!
    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..