Web Design Demonstrations

Give me an idea of what to make (theme, specifics) or we'll have to wait til I get an idea or a new project to work on :D

A complicated template would be nice. A gaming theme in generally is pretty good i guess.

What i mean is (for example) a forum with a background that has some effects or something like that.

Also you can make borders for the forum.

That's all i guess. :)

A complicated template would be nice. A gaming theme in generally is pretty good i guess.

What i mean is (for example) a forum with a background that has some effects or something like that.

Also you can make borders for the forum.

That's all i guess. :)

Well, what's considered "complicated"? And I usually handle forums directly through code and design specific elements to safe time. Unless you want me to make one in Photoshop only?

Well, what's considered "complicated"? And I usually handle forums directly through code and design specific elements to safe time. Unless you want me to make one in Photoshop only?

Yes only in Ps would be better.

In these demonstration you 'll code it too or not ?

//Edit

What i personally want to see is these 2 thing (atm at least) :

How did you made the 45 degrees lines in the bg ? (Like the one in this website's bg. Click Me)

And secondly some borders.

Edited by `iAndre

Yes only in Ps would be better.

In these demonstration you 'll code it too or not ?

//Edit

What i personally want to see is these 2 thing (atm at least) :

How did you made the 45 degrees lines in the bg ? (Like the one in this website's bg. Click Me)

And secondly some borders.

• 1 month later...