Whats the most scary movie you have ever EVER seen !!

TheMentaL

Sry for going offtopic but..I see u saying i couldn't sleep in the nights (a lot of my friends say the same) and i am here to ask u..if u can't sleep then WHY u watch scary movies?I don't like them,i don't want to be scaried and not be able to sleep at the night (i want when i get to the bed to sleep in 1 min) so..It's useless for me to watch such stupid movies,as u said..fake!

The scary movies i've seen weren't too scary and i always watching them with friends and not alone :P

very well said, I do the same, the only scary movies I see it's with friends well I never tryed to see a movie alone =X (xestis haha)

DAWN OF THE DEAD / LAND OF THE LIVING DEAD

romero ruleZ...

when i saw them, i realy couldnt sleep

zombies FTW

and that clown moovie <The Thing> can't remember the name...(to auto)

I cant remember the name of my worst one either.

I wont reccomend it to anybody. I didnt even watch it to end. It was simply too gross and scary.

Its about some dude living out on a desolate farm and he kidnaps babies, men, pets, women and lock them in his basement where he records them starving to death on film and sends it to the police... simply terrifying...

well i kinda like the gory horror movies , simply i love the sight of blood and guts flying all over , well theres only 1 guy that scared me when i was 7-8 years old and it was fredy kruger lol well and ofcourse chuck norris is scary too

well i kinda watched alot of horror movies , and ill write the titles of the that stayed on my mind and u prolly watched most of em

exorcist

the shining

silence of the lambs

a nightmare on elm street

hellriser

the ring

the grudge

rec

poltergeist

amityville

--->this guy is scarry in its own way

• 2 weeks later...

Devil Art, Brain Dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Hills Have Eyes, The Grudge, Hellraiser, Saw [all series] , Final Destination [all series]...and many others i cant think of all of them right now but they are all good and scary :P