Looking For Developers For A Vrmmorpg Project

lord_rex

not a bad idea, probably can be used for the basics - finally someone replied properly! :)

Edited by lord_rex

The mere fact that you are searching for such people on maxcheaters... is making me laugh at this.

why? This is an MMORPG Forum and I am searching MMORPG developers... ofc I know it's rare with neurologist knownledge but well, I have to try :)

Don't really know if you've read about that, but here's a link to an upcoming project about VR. 

http://www.oculusvr.com/

thanks, I gonna read

Srsly guys, I'm starting to beleave you actually are retarded.

Just because you're so stuffy and you cannot open your eyes to new things that doesn't mean who has that ability is retarded. Next time please be a bit more polite.

Just because you're so stuffy and you cannot open your eyes to new things that doesn't mean who has that ability is retarded. Next time please be a bit more polite.

you are in a forum that the 95% of it is 18 years old max. you are searching for vmmoprg, get real man if you have dem skills go search on other forum you spending your time here

you are in a forum that the 95% of it is 18 years old max. you are searching for vmmoprg, get real man if you have dem skills go search on other forum you spending your time here

I do not agree with you. I absolutely beleive that this forum has a lot of inteligent and skilled people.

Interesting idea but, way ahead of its time. EEG is still in very early research. Admirable results but still not state-of-the-art practical. Here's one company that produces such headsets if you want to research it more.  http://www.emotiv.com/eeg/setup.php

As for the 18 year old noobs in the forum, its not 95%, it's 99%. But there's that other 0.01% who are badass developers. 

Do you wanna do it exactly like SAO? Wearing the headgear and then going into some short of rem sleep mode where we will be playing like dreaming?

Anyway count me in for the story and concept things if you need i got some pretty cool ideas.

Interesting idea but, way ahead of its time. EEG is still in very early research. Admirable results but still not state-of-the-art practical. Here's one company that produces such headsets if you want to research it more.  http://www.emotiv.com/eeg/setup.php

As for the 18 year old noobs in the forum, its not 95%, it's 99%. But there's that other 0.01% who are badass developers. 

thanks, and yeap, I agree with you :)

Do you wanna do it exactly like SAO? Wearing the headgear and then going into some short of rem sleep mode where we will be playing like dreaming?

Anyway count me in for the story and concept things if you need i got some pretty cool ideas.

great, there will be many quests in game and will need help :) and yes, I want it exactly like SAO :)

• 3 weeks later...