[Question] L2J Pack

Kràtos

Dont gonna anwer to you again cobra its clear that you are trying yo troll and make some fun of me!

I've sended a message to ExtremeDwarf to take care of this topic ;)

You don't get the point.

The subforum of L2jdevelop is mainly for free stuff so there souldn't be childboards of private packs.

So, what we are saying is that in this subforum should be placed free projects.

If maxtor wants to open childboards for private packs too, should be placed in Marketplace subforum or near it, got the point?

The subforum is names "Pack Projects" ! 
Also who said that is mainly for free stuff? :O 
W/e i am not gonna reply again here ... Lets see maxtors opinion ;)

Dont gonna anwer to you again cobra its clear that you are trying yo troll and make some fun of me!

I've sended a message to ExtremeDwarf to take care of this topic ;)

You can pm every one, are you treat me?

Cuz i make questions that most of people in here agreed with it.

Maybe you are confused and get trolled by your self, be sure that i talk very srsly.

The pack is already added inside the child board, so why all the provoking replies?

Read my first post, and dont focus only your pms.

As for me i dont provoke no one he come in here and replied to my questions, as he is not responsible for doing that.

Guest Elfocrash

And after all who cares for the one guy that will report a problem for a private pack? Only the customer and you.

And after all who cares for the one guy that will report a problem for a private pack? Only the customer and you.

wtf is wrong with you man?

You have multiple problems that you need to ask your self first.

I said i dont report YOU or your l2j pack! Oh jezus

Read my first post again pliz!!!

Guest Elfocrash

wtf is wrong with you man?

You have multiple problems that you need to ask your self first.

I said i dont report YOU or your l2j pack! Oh jezus

Read my first post again pliz!!!

Lol delirium. I am talking to Nevermore. xD I meant that only him and his customers care for what this board has and no one else.

Lol delirium. I am talking to Nevermore. xD I meant that only him and his customers care for what this board has and no one else.

Lmao your avatar D + my mobile = delirium

Anyway w8ting for an answer.

Edited by •Cobra•

XAXAXAXA 

Still laughing on that ...

W/e gonna anwer you on that... Its true pluss some of my customers dont even have an account here ;) But that might be a reason to create ...

Also this section is not organized 100% yet. Maybe i will re-oragnize the boards a bit and remove bug reports section.

I am gonna tell it once again that maxtor had that idea and i agreed  that will help community bringing some activity and at the same time helping my project with advertisement part ;)

Edited by NeverMore™

XAXAXAXA 

W/e gonna anwer you on that... Its true pluss some of my customers dont even have an account here ;) But that might be a reason to create ...

Also this section is not organized 100% yet. Maybe i will re-oragnize the boards a bit and remove bug reports section.

I am gonna tell it once again that maxtor had that idea and i agreed  that will help community bringing some activity and at the same time helping my project with advertisement part ;)

I wonder if private pack sections can bring any activity.

Customers will post in private pack forums, they won't come to mxc to post problems of X pack in X pack section, they'll go to X pack forum, easier and faster.

That's another reason why I think it would be better for free projects, because a lot of people can discuss about free projects and give their opinions, about private projects, the % of customers that will discuss will be so low, and probably so much people that would discuss would be because "hey friend, comment in my pack topic" or bot accounts.

However my last reply, I think that my points are enough explained to be understood.

Edited by ^Wyatt

I wonder if private pack sections can bring any activity.

Customers will post in private pack forums, they won't come to mxc to post problems of X pack in X pack section, they'll go to X pack forum, easier and faster.

That's another reason why I think it would be better for free projects, because a lot of people can discuss about free projects and give their opinions, about private projects, the % of customers that will discuss will be so low, and probably so much people that would discuss would be because "hey friend, comment in my pack topic" or bot accounts.

However my last reply, I think that my points are enough explained to be understood.

Yeap considering your post, aCis or hellas dont have its own forum? Seems legit  :P

I know its not exactly the same but your point is not so good pointed 

W/e lets wait for maxtors reply since he was the one that wanted l2jreunion here ;)

Edited by NeverMore™

After reading the post i get the point that some people dont see it fair for private/purchasable projects to be featured on the same place as free open source packs. A simple solution to all this mess would be designated sections for puchasable and free packs imo.

Also i agree that free projects should get the best promotion possible for obvious reasons.

After reading the post i get the point that some people dont see it fair for private/purchasable projects to be featured on the same place as free open source packs. A simple solution to all this mess would be designated sections for puchasable and free packs imo.

Also i agree that free projects should get the best promotion possible for obvious reasons.

At least someone is capable to get the obvious points. Thanks god.

Soz I know I said last reply  :happyforever:

XAXAXAXA 

Who is playing with l2j files and don't have an account/bot w/e on maxcheaters?

In fact,your project gains people not maxcheaters.

But if it is a free one,everyone can use it everyone can comment & everyone can help.(since they have sources or pack)