[L2J]Lineage 2 Rise Of Evil

L2RO-Team

Find me a server without donations and I'll do whatever you want. Or give them money to pay for server and remove donations.

All servers have hidden donations. Especially vercetti's servers and you don't agree with the donations shop?! WTF.

Ps. Donations are not opened yet.

Go play to vercetti's fail servers. You will come back for sure.

Dude, you are the only 1 smart here? Did you even saw the donate shop here? I'm not against donate, but this donate... 1eu 50kk, really? epics, vesper, bead to make s84 gun found?   ??? And server allready failed, why? Some ppls can log, some not. So till evening (as GM said) will be everything fine. So 1 day (24hours if you dont know) some ppls playing w/o any problem, and some only can start at evening. That is normal for you? GM's should close server, make new eta for today evening, but not like that

Dude, you are the only 1 smart here? Did you even saw the donate shop here? I'm not against donate, but this donate... 1eu 50kk, really? epics, vesper, bead to make s84 gun found?   ??? And server allready failed, why? Some ppls can log, some not. So till evening (as GM said) will be everything fine. So 1 day (24hours if you dont know) some ppls playing w/o any problem, and some only can start at evening. That is normal for you? GM's should close server, make new eta for today evening, but not like that

I know about the gm shop since beta and noone said something about this.

You can contact admin on skype and give him your suggestions about the adena on donate shop. Isn't hard.

And yes seems i'm the only one smart here. 

Read this. http://pastebin.com/u7cFJA8G

oh man you are a retard i am not vercetti

I AM L2 PLAYER 

Doctors told me to say yes on whatever you're going to say. So... YES MR!

Please add varn on user MattHaw for spamming. Its first.

1DC = 1E so AQ = 50 euro set normal vesper(4-5h of craft)=50E... So stop qq for donation.

Second. Its not admin faul when server have DDOS ;/ We can only wait for new ddos protect etc. Server its great. If you have problem go to l2stars etc when clan Extasis make 1k E donate to server and kill valakas without FOG... Admin Spawn.

N/C for looser and spamers...

For Realy Players we must only wait.! Thanks.

Zapraszam do PL Klanu!

"fl00w albo "MarzeniePedofila

Please add varn on user MattHaw for spamming. Its first.

1DC = 1E so AQ = 50 euro set normal vesper(4-5h of craft)=50E... So stop qq for donation.

Second. Its not admin faul when server have DDOS ;/ We can only wait for new ddos protect etc. Server its great. If you have problem go to l2stars etc when clan Extasis make 1k E donate to server and kill valakas without FOG... Admin Spawn.

N/C for looser and spamers...

For Realy Players we must only wait.! Thanks.

Zapraszam do PL Klanu!

"fl00w albo "MarzeniePedofila

You qq about clan that donated 1k euro, So you think here no1 will donate? Donate for 5eu=250kk at start is not so much. The point is, that in donate are items, that normal ppls can't get w/o donate. Or if they can, only after weeks/months. Donate shouldn't affect so much game. But now, look at shop and think a little bit. Normal server, that care about server future, never have donation like that. This donation is to get as much as possible money

So if here have donate for aq and etc, why to wait to play. Why you flame eoa if you are the same shit.

Eoa has same donate and didnt fail. 2k ppl online..

Tell me one reason to play here if you have faking hiden donate list with epics....