Update Of System To Avoid Bots

I use eressea system + my 2 files, simple.

Just like you should - if it doesn't work you can't copy paste correctly.

And you should really quit computers if so.

I did it correctly, but it seems problem will be in my computer, some of that files cannot be turned on, because some files are missing...

Files missing ? That sounds like a antivirus removing files due to detection of a packing program. If its the tower instead, well updating to last version of .NET and updating the bot itself, it should work.

Edited by Sighed

Files missing ? That sounds like a antivirus removing files due to detection of a packing program. If its the tower instead, well updating to last version of .NET and updating the bot itself, it should work.

I will try and then let you know, probably my antivirus deleted some files from new downloaded .net framework...because bypass of bot has been downloaded corectly.

Administator like challenges, he just updated his "antibot" and wrote me "you are not able to bypass this". Of course he is right, cause I cant bypass anything, anyway I hope some of you help me :-D  There is updated system : http://eressea.cz/downloads/system.zip Advertisement on my website ( http://l2servers.webnode.cz/ ) for anyone who will bypass and share it with me or here with us :-)

Edited by Warendo

Simpler method - with just modifying his own fire3.dll:

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/88600500/file.html

PS:

Banning my IP - does nothing when even my grandma has 50 proxies or VPNs.

qhVZlB9.jpg

Edited by mcbigmac

It's not an antibot solution.

It's changing blowfish key and creating a thread to check for bad stuff.

It's a cheap patchwork imitating a proper way to break botting.

It doesn't stop Sniffing\PHX for example in anyway.

Altho it beats just putting virtualprot on ws32.connect\nophx in your system - so the owner guy is atleast trying which is kinda cool :P

Hi guys, here the hated lame admin :)

I can't give you link to system.zip, cause we're not using it anymore, so you'll have to use http://eressea.cz/Launcher.exe, I'm pretty sure you'll figure out what to do.

I'm curious how much time will you need to break in ;)

Already broke it - but didn't share it since warendo seem to left.

Can if you want later.

Your concept is the same as before, using some lame crypto library because you think that will make it harder is stupid - and will not stop anyone like me.

You do Y to stop bots - but do X to require users to connect.

Flawed methology - blowfish is going to be at the same place no matter how much poopness you do from fire3 with ARG stacks or not -  before calling fyyre's work.

BREAK the ability for all bots\sniffers to function - don't hunt them.

EDIT:

To break your current stategy of executing keys from fire3 - you need to litterally change 1 byte.

No need to write my own dll and call fire2 with correct keys or similar.

Edited by mcbigmac

Read what i wrote.

And yes it works - the only thing stopping a normal client from connecting is changed Blowfish.

If you don't believe that -  your in denial  and\or severely brain-damaged.

Your entire concept is based upon fire2 getting the correct ARGs - if it does that who gives a shit what fire3 does?

Thirdly - when i have atleast 4 or 5 options of disabling fire3.dll by it's "thread" and\or closing of active process it also fails miserably.

Some of which only require jmps or nops.

Edited by mcbigmac