L2 Infogate

`iAndre

Would you like a server like the old c6 infogate .. ??
Basically a copy of that server .. 

Some of server's infos(ifi remember correctly):

Xp/Sp: x2000
Adena: x2000

Augments Chance: i think it was about 7%-8% 
Ls: Farmable only from tyrannosaurus in PI.
Safe +3 
Max +50

Enchant rates: 80%

Noblesse: Retail with Quest

Tattoos: only p.def

you hate that client dont u?

id say you hate l2j pvp interludes not the client it self ^^

Well, there are some people (like me) who don't hate Interlude servers/Client's, just dislike them. Got too bored of them. Also, all Lineage II Interlude servers are the same, you could say. Very few servers these days can give people something new, something 'exciting'.

//On-Topic

You will make server Interlude? You want people to play there? Think of something unique, something that most servers don't have and what wouldn't make your server too stupid-looking (no cosmic stats etc..) and don't even announce it in here if the people will like it or not, because even though if most people will say that it's good, other people will make the same thing before you even finished doing it (duh! xD). So, my advice: Think of something unique and do it. Otherwise, it's just another boring Interlude server.

you hate that client dont u?

id say you hate l2j pvp interludes not the client it self ^^

No, i don't hate it. I'm an interlude lover but also bored from all these noobish servers of 1 day.

Well, there are some people (like me) who don't hate Interlude servers/Client's, just dislike them. Got too bored of them. Also, all Lineage II Interlude servers are the same, you could say. Very few servers these days can give people something new, something 'exciting'.

//On-Topic

You will make server Interlude? You want people to play there? Think of something unique, something that most servers don't have and what wouldn't make your server too stupid-looking (no cosmic stats etc..) and don't even announce it in here if the people will like it or not, because even though if most people will say that it's good, other people will make the same thing before you even finished doing it (duh! xD). So, my advice: Think of something unique and do it. Otherwise, it's just another boring Interlude server.

I 'm preparing a server several months know .. I'm just asking since infogate was a really simple but successful server ..

You could play pvp 24/7 .. and you never got bored :P

not only is the concept extremely dull and like every other non custom server out there, you really need something that will appeal to the people

why should they play yours? nothing about it makes it good, and again like every other interlude it leads to a dead end quick (get s items at gm shop -> enchant with clicker/bot -> augment with clicker/bot -> pvp for 1-2 days -> quit)