high five [L2Off] L2 Dynasty - X7 High Five

Asmodeus

We noticed today on our logs that some guys hate us so much that decided to ddos us. It's possible that they just wanted to test our server, so they did. They understood it was pointless after 3 minutes of trying, and finally they quitted.

Thank you for your interest guys.

-Best regards.

L2 Dynasty team.

We use L2OFF.

Because you're unable to develop that and use cheap java-based forks on l2tales/vandc or any other donate-wise server, doesn't mean others do too. :-)

We develop everything on our own, starting from our server files and coming to our website. That makes us different from the others and this is the reason we're going to stay for a big while, after all it's included in our motto "This isn't just another server, this is a Dynasty!".

Have a good time :-)

We use L2OFF.

Because you're unable to develop that and use cheap java-based forks on l2tales/vandc or any other donate-wise server, doesn't mean others do too. :-)

We develop everything on our own, starting from our server files and coming to our website. That makes us different from the others and this is the reason we're going to stay for a big while, after all it's included in our motto "This isn't just another server, this is a Dynasty!".

Have a good time :-)

you know what official means?

did you worked for ncsoft as dev? 

Your website its 10mins of work i dont know what so good on your server.

Edited by jakk

you know what official means?

did you worked for ncsoft as dev? 

Your website its 10mins of work i dont know what so good on your server.

Do you?

Why are you so afraid? There's no one else who can develop l2off.

So clearly there is something unique comparing to your own offering - and what no one else can do or is doing atm.

Is that why you are so afraid and pressure so much - act hostile even?