high five [L2Off] L2 Dynasty - X7 High Five

Asmodeus

It's not arrogance. It's professionality. We don't want to promise things that we may not be able to handle 100%.

If you want an ETA here it is: 6-7/12.

Before that we need to launch our advertisement campaign and get sure we're offering a stable service.

Thank you. People need ETA because who knows - maybe you are planning to open after a year and some don't want to wait so long.  Very well then, wish your server success and will probably join with my CP.

P.S. Not answering people questions is arrogance. It makes one feel like when there will be bugs or problems people will be ignored and pushed away by admin and that isn't attractive. You have to respect players. :)

Thank you. People need ETA because who knows - maybe you are planning to open after a year and some don't want to wait so long.  Very well then, wish your server success and will probably join with my CP.

P.S. Not answering people questions is arrogance. It makes one feel like when there will be bugs or problems people will be ignored and pushed away by admin and that isn't attractive. You have to respect players. :)

If you were part of beta you would understand we're far than arrogant. We fix bugs upon report in a few minutes and answering every each of our messages either ingame or forums. But we couldn't give an ETA before getting sure ourselves that we'll be able to make it on the given day.

However thank you.

Best regards.

We haven't run any advertisement yet. We plan on starting now since we setted grand opening date.

- Grand opening date has been setted. Visit our forums for more information!

We haven't run any advertisement yet. We plan on starting now since we setted grand opening date.

- Grand opening date has been setted. Visit our forums for more information!

-start the advertisement i wanna join with my clan, and i hope a good server! and that means a lot of ppl!

We understand that our main website is kinda simple and doesn't give the feeling of a proffesional project so we decided to make a new design to make it fit our needs.

Here is an image of the upcoming website:

bijj.jpg

We understand that our main website is kinda simple and doesn't give the feeling of a proffesional project so we decided to make a new design to make it fit our needs.

bijj.jpg

well that is just pure show off aahah looks very good go for it

bijj.jpg

tumblr_ldyng8eTzo1qc5f5q-1.png

What has this todo with the current thread?

That he might bring you down during the very first hour of you server's launch.Although i don't think he will cuz he brings down only Java ones with x10+ rates.