classic [L2J]L2Hotgates

Dante44®

server dead 11 online, all of them are offline shops, you need to make new start.. :)

QQ after Ban??ok its ok thank u for the Free Bump to my post :)

As i say to u also when u log in 1 minute pass when server RR

P.S also u need to know something...With kids like u i hear all the time many things do tha do that do that,That is not good u must make it otherwise...and etc...

Ur only one random guy who come to Teach to all admins things and etc

Go make ur own server to see also what u can do....

kisses :)  :-*

Edited by Dante44

I dont really care about ban, you just cant listen what other players saying, you doing all the thing like you want, but we players dont like it , thats why you have max 20 online at peak time, half of them or maybe more are offline shops

I dont really care about ban, you just cant listen what other players saying, you doing all the thing like you want, but we players dont like it , thats why you have max 20 online at peak time, half of them or maybe more are offline shops

U can say everything u want but look something u have ur own ideas it ok its ur ideas...

I had mine when i make that server and i add them...U tell me to make all things easy and etc but i dont want on the server guys or kids who didnt know anything about l2 to join and play 10 minutes be full gear and after that login with l2tower and spam f1 f2 f3 and Cp Pots and thats also with Tower

The server rates is x100 for me is High Rate from The time the Farm is not hard and from the time the prices is low

Every day almost one guy like u join on the server and try to speak with Gm to tell me how he want the server and i listen that story many times...Its ur ideas and i didnt accept it u cant flame me , i didnt put one gun on ur face and i tell u stay and play on my server

I make hard job to make my server like that if something is not ok the only ones who will be able to choose for that change is me and my team...I Respect all my Members as they respect me but when u come on my server to say ur things and ur ideas its up to me if i accept them or no...I am not like other admins to say to u ok ok i will do it and i will never to id i speak clear i say no and thats over....

IF u want one server like ur ideas find one guy who have time who have money and who have good filles also and make them i will be happy to see one server succed like ur ideas...The server who u see many ppls inside is only cause the people are bored to farm and there they get full items really fast,Most players bored l2 thats why

And no shops was not included on Onlines cause i will have problem with Top Online if i will make that...

Edited by Dante44

Update Now With Rpc

U can get GB's Giant's Codex and Bless Enchant Weapon and Armor Also

*Rpc Obtained from PvP just type .pvpinfo and see the calculated Points

Make blessed more easy for farm plz for players without clan also

As the new pvp system from masterio added ppls is able to Farm easy Blessed Weapons and Armors
Exchange the RPC points for Blessed Weapons And Armors
Also 7anni_shirt_i00.png And etc_scroll_of_enchant_shirt_i01.png Normall And Blessed added on Vote Shop

Soon on RPC system also

Edited by Dante44