classic [L2J]L2Hotgates

Dante44®

farm zones are just too retarted.. i wonder how the hell can some1 put such zones? :) 3k per hit from mobs in low lvl zones? :) change them if you want ppl to stay . anyway community dropped to half from 100.. gl hf im out from this crap:)

Changes for today:

reworked: the stats for farm mobs/exp mobs  

reworked: Aggro and TOD (will work only vs flagged enemies)

Edited by Αurora

Dikse mou ena.

ppl agroing unflagged players as u allready know and mages running around with arcane shield animation allways on.

so technicaly u must be a f.cking magician to know when a mage has it on or off to fight him.

Not proper advertisment ,if you advertise only on maxcheaters,hop,top ,you will will get max 50-60 ,luckly 100+

For others:

95% l2 players are already playing their server or busy with school etc right now so dont expect for large community atm especially when gm just advertise in 3 forums xD ,There are like 50+ l2 forums from more countries and maxcheaters is not the only "cheating l2 zone" or for java, now ,if u want strong advertise ,i advice "steal players" but make sure you got a strong ddos protection to support xD

Edited by Karasu

Not proper advertisment ,if you advertise only on maxcheaters,hop,top ,you will will get max 50-60 ,luckly 100+

For others:

95% l2 players are already playing their server or busy with school etc right now so dont expect for large community atm especially when gm just advertise in 3 forums xD ,There are like 50+ l2 forums from more countries and maxcheaters is not the only "cheating l2 zone" or for java, now ,if u want strong advertise ,i advice "steal players" but make sure you got a strong ddos protection to support xD

Dont worry for that Community will grorw up from time to time

Btw I think The MXC is the only forum who someone is good to make advertise the other forums is DEAD...

Dont worry for that Community will grorw up from time to time

Btw I think The MXC is the only forum who someone is good to make advertise the other forums is DEAD...

for international players mostly GR/PL/RO/LT yeah ,now that doesnt mean everyone is checking maxcheaters becuz most of players still searching on google TOP L2 SERVERS (mostly newbies) so they dont care or know about how hop/top popular is etc... ,gaming 100 is still huge even though i never search for it lol ,i only check mxc/hop from boringness

Now school started, mostly players are teenagers or those in university etc ,they dont have time for this game so community is cut in half or more as long there are no vacations (believe me or not ,most of l2 players are nolifing ,i saw it with my own eyes ,around 70% players are always online) ,this is very good reason u got max 50-60 real online right now especially when u advertised on these 3 forums just becuz u think they are "popular"

for br/ru/de and more ppl who dont speak english ,is different story ,maxcheaters and hop/top/paradise and other forums doesnt even exist for them ,they have their own forums/sections/top

And dont forget spoiled ppl who only like to watch server from banners which costs lot of $$ and doesnt worth from my opinion unless ur wanna be known worldwide lol... but that usually happends for a retail server not a pvp one

Edited by Karasu

for international players mostly GR/PL/RO/LT yeah ,now that doesnt mean everyone is checking maxcheaters becuz most of players still searching on google TOP L2 SERVERS (mostly newbies) so they dont care or know about how hop/top popular is etc... ,gaming 100 is still huge even though i never search for it lol ,i only check mxc/hop from boringness

Now school started, mostly players are teenagers or those in university etc ,they dont have time for this game so community is cut in half or more as long there are no vacations (believe me or not ,most of l2 players are nolifing ,i saw it with my own eyes ,around 70% players are always online) ,this is very good reason u got max 50-60 real online right now especially when u advertised on these 3 forums just becuz u think they are "popular"

for br/ru/de and more ppl who dont speak english ,is different story ,maxcheaters and hop/top/paradise and other forums doesnt even exist for them ,they have their own forums/sections/top

And dont forget spoiled ppl who only like to watch server from banners which costs lot of $$ and doesnt worth from my opinion unless ur wanna be known worldwide lol... but that usually happends for a retail server not a pvp one

Thanks for that thinks u say about all that thinks...But u know what is my problem my community is not Players who have Schools now and etc thats why u dont see spamming for the server on facebook like crazy :)

The most peoples who play on the server is under 24+++

I will check all that things u say thank u alot for infos