high five [L2J]L2Blaze

L2Blaze

so what will be  its use?

Right now it is being used as a mean to suicide before the enemy kills you in PVP :) However, there is a discussion about it in forum and we are probably going to restrict it in twon, depending what the the majority of the server decide :)

Edited by L2Blaze

the server is really good and the staff are very friendly and helpful..the only thing that are missing is a few ppl!!

JOIN GUYS THE SERVER IS REALLY GOOD!!

I am glad you like it, I wish you a lot fun and good time :)

This is a great server, i played this server for 2 years

and this is my home. good and active staff,the community is very helpful and pvp al time

Join in the server guys this is the best server!! :P

Hello!

I've played on this server since the start, that was so cool time really, with many of my friends enjoyed a lot! The Admins are back, and they reopened the server, and they made it more easy to gear up urself! Lot of new things u can read on l2blaze site ---> http://www.l2blaze.com/

Lot of ppl know if someone else come from Blaze, it means u are good player, and everyone respected you, The server teached u how to pvp. 

friendly, helpful, active Admins, petitions always open, you can tell your opinion and share with them.. Forum site is always active too.

We only need some activity to show to the world again we r the best server ever u seen or played! :)

Bring your friends here, bring your clan here, and lets give a try, and show to us u are the best ;)

19651319_047dcb6b6289ec982c68c10a409fcec19651317_42cc2e8dfdaacf94b19ed84de4ae9e919651313_64cb0961d01169019bb9e2baf3b6a6f19651315_dde00f9c6245bf1081f69274f11d3fe

Be a Blazer you too!

cya ingame ;)

Edited by Szotyi

I agree with Szotyi in every aspect, we are waiting for you there, the server is getting better each day and every player can talk about skills and features and express their opinions :)

HI!

I played in this server before and was very happy with the way the GM's are running things back then that's why when it closed, me and clannies were discussing "what now?" we bounced around testing and playing at other servers but nothing compares with the way L2BLAZE treats the players. when my friend/clanmate told me BLAZE is back, i quickly sent invites to all our clanmates that the best private server is back!! true enough its better than ever! ive been playing Lineage 2 since 2006 and it is only on this server that i was able to enjoy the game! GM's are funny but at the same time respectable and reasonable. they listen to our petitions and when they are reasonable enough they implement it right away! features are great as well, scheme buffers, normal buffers, high rate of success with enchanting (85% and 90%),free noblesse, olympiads are balanced, PVP's are balanced (meaning you can kill anyone as long as you know how to play your character well. like what Szotyi said, blaze will really teach you how to pvp) last but not the least, events occur often because GM's are active both ingame and at the forums everyday!

so come join us! we are growing and getting better and better with every single day! see you all there soon!!!!

more power to the GM's and more power to BLAZE!!

Right now it is being used as a mean to suicide before the enemy kills you in PVP :) However, there is a discussion about it in forum and we are probably going to restrict it in twon, depending what the the majority of the server decide :)

SO it wont have any use.

SO it wont have any use.

The use of the command has already been explained. If for you it doesn't have any use, then it does not, for other it has many uses.

Edited by L2Blaze

i wonder why this server isn't reged at hopzone and topzone.

edit: understood (http://l2topzone.com/lineage2/server-info/5871/L2Blaze.html)

why you don't change your server's name, if L2 Blaze is used by other server?

Edited by anTiH3RO

1. Joined.

2. Server sux from all points (Bad currency, bad gameplay, bad zones etc.) al chaotic.

3. Disliked.

4. Left.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1. Joined.

2. Server sux from all points (Bad currency, bad gameplay, bad zones etc.) al chaotic.

3. Disliked.

4. Left.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddd.....

GlTOaDd.jpg