high five [L2J]L2Blaze

L2Blaze

L2Blaze.com is a High Five (Hi5) high rate PVP server dedicated to offering you enjoyable and unforgettable time.

Rates:
XP = 1000x
SP = 1000x
Adena = 1000x
Party Bonus = 2x
Pets = 1x
Drop = 10x
Spoil = 10x

Enchants:
Normal = 85%
Blessed = 90%
Safe +10
Max +16

Custom NPC's:
GMShop
Fun NPC
Color NPC
Buffer
Scheme Buffer

Events:
Raid Boss
Death Match
TVT
CTF
Elpies
Rabbits
Race
Manual Events

Voice Commands:

.dressme
.cloakon
.cloakoff
.expon
.expoff
.pvpon
.pvpoff

.suicide

Misc Features:
Skills = Auto Learn
Subclass = Auto
Nobless = Free (No quest)
PVP Weapons/Armors
Free Clan Level 11 + Reputation.
Raid Jewels available in GMShop.
PVP Items available in GMShop.
Buffer = Scheme Buffer + Normal Buffer
No Weigh Limit.
Buffs Duration: 3 Hours
Cancelled Buffs Restoration System.
Clan warehouse = 250
Spawn Teleport Protection
Fake Death Protection
Mana Pots
Attack NPC's = Not permitted
Dualboxing = Allowed
Raid Respawns = Retail
Custom Raids = Every few hours.
Global Gatekeeper = Free

Shops include raid boos jewels, PVP items, hats, life stones, elemental attributes, blessed enchants and more.

Edited by L2Blaze

We started last week and we already have around 70 - 80 players at peak, players are joining every day and the server is growing at good rate.

Edited by L2Blaze

Hello. I played this server long time ago and I was really mad when they closed it because I really liked all about the server. Now after long break they opened the server again and it`s even better. Server is completely lag-free, easy to farm, easy to max your character. There are a lot of nice features like 500speed (only in town), fully working .dressme and more. The most important thing about this server though are gm`s. They are in the game basically all the time when you need them, they are making events, fixing bugs and they never ingore single player, every server should have staff like this one. I`m not telling this because I got paid or something, I`m telling this because this server deserves to get a lot of players and gm`s also deserve it, they are hardworking to make this server as good as it`s possible. If you need any help in the game or you have some questions feel free to pm me ingame - Devillish.

You will like the server, I know you will :)

Too easy, max item, skills... then, what more? Nothing special! Just a 1 of every normal high rate Hi5.

GMs good, love it. I was played here 4 year ago, i quit cuz the boring, L2 isn't PvP, many more things to do. Hopless, they repeat that mistake again.

I understand your concerns Openth, but the server is a high rate server focusing on the PVP part of the game. While we want to win all kind of players, we know that we can not statisfy everyone one needs.

Thanks for your honest opinion.

I was playing 2 years at L2Blaze when it unfortunatelly closed..When i heard that L2Blaze reopened i joined without second thoughts...L2Blaze is not an ordinary server, its the only server that maked me feel like home..Staff members are kind,experienced and helpfull.............JOIN NOW PPL, HAVE SOME FUN ;)