high five [L2J]L2Blaze

L2Blaze

i wonder why this server isn't reged at hopzone and topzone.

edit: understood (http://l2topzone.com/lineage2/server-info/5871/L2Blaze.html)

why you don't change your server's name, if L2 Blaze is used by other server?

L2Blaze dot net is not our domain name. L2Blaze.com has been running before the .net server, we have started in 2008, while the other one started on 2011.

L2BLaze.com whois : http://who.is/whois/l2blaze.com

L2Blaze.net: http://who.is/whois/l2blaze.net

So the one who copied L2Blaze as a name is not us.

1. Joined.

2. Server sux from all points (Bad currency, bad gameplay, bad zones etc.) al chaotic.

3. Disliked.

4. Left.

Actually, the currency is adena and medals. And everyone has eveything they need in server, unless you just loged in and loged out and did not understand how our server function, then thats your porblem.

Bad gameplay, what does that even mean; anything or nothing.

Bad zones, our players like the custom zones and many new players commented that they do like the zones.

Edited by L2Blaze

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanddd.....

GlTOaDd.jpg

I can log into any server once they restart server, make a picture of population of 10 players and claim server has no population! Only fools fall to that. Our server has usually around 70 to 80 players at peak and increasing, and we just reopened 2 weeks ago.

This is not true at all.... I played l2blaze since it was open in 2008. It has a lot of members back then. This l2blaze.net was made 3 years after the real L2blaze opened.

well L2Blaze.com is since 2008 for real i always were playin there 

and im glad they reborn

all this stats about players everyone can fake but server just started  

and he runnin Great and very good population and i recomand to everyone come and try this server

hes the best stats till now and i checked alot of server.

Is a very nice server with friendly players and even more friendly gms! I totally suggest you to give it a try you gonna love it, about activity is a bit low cause it reopen couple weeks ago but believe me if ppl start joining they gonna stay for sure!! I find it lame when ppl run after 2 week opening and say "don't join low activity etc" give it a try is just few days opened.100% suggesting to try l2blaze!

I can log into any server once they restart server, make a picture of population of 10 players and claim server has no population! Only fools fall to that. Our server has usually around 70 to 80 players at peak and increasing, and we just reopened 2 weeks ago.

What you talking about? Blaze has a lot of active members, loyal at that!

Sucks to be you.. you're missing out on the fun!

2qbzwoi.jpg

x4enhd.jpg

And I thats not even the mass PvP!!

Definitely  one of the better servers i have played.

I played this server back when it opened and since then i keep coming back.

Im not going to sit here and tell you all its the best server ever because thats based on opinion.

What i will say is, its definitely worth a try!

Hope to see some of you on the server sometime, if you need help msg me "Smurph

Cya around!

Is a very nice server with friendly players and even more friendly gms! I totally suggest you to give it a try you gonna love it, about activity is a bit low cause it reopen couple weeks ago but believe me if ppl start joining they gonna stay for sure!! I find it lame when ppl run after 2 week opening and say "don't join low activity etc" give it a try is just few days opened.100% suggesting to try l2blaze!

on SS's there r  max 20ppl and 95% r  VR clan so where r those 70-80 ppl?