L2Jcannabis [Question-Discussion]

Did anyone know something about this project??? 

I got some files and i wanna know what project is this.. and was any server with those files??? 

ps: im going to test the files but i wanna know the history of this project. if its possible.

I wouldn't trust a project named "L2J Cannabis" to begin with.

me too. i just was tested. because never heard about this project again xD

I wouldn't trust a project named "L2J Cannabis" to begin with.

it had many potential "bug" in the day(xaxxaax inner joke :P ) no, it was good 3 years ago now is just outdated....

This project is sooooooooooooooooo old. The developer dont work more in it since he married.

I'ts full of bugs and work a lot of hack programs.

Just dont use it.

I'd definitelly "do" acis if Tryskell would give me timeline access :P

I don't get the "do", so I will answer it as "go" / "use".

It's up to anyone to help the project, I simply don't deliver access based on MxC rank / self knowledge / friendship. I trade access for your time/money, it can be considered as "equivalent exchange" in FMA Alchemy. My point is to have a valid pack in the end. Another point is I know it's not doable alone.

Timeline is accessible by IC, and actually 12 people are registered. The question is then : "why those people are in IC and not me ?". On the 12 ICs, many got lower knowledge than you, but they made more than you, and are rewarded for their job on the pack. Anyone can reach IC group with time.

About how to achieve it fast, there isn't secrets : I give "points" (don't seek, it's in my brain and I got a good memory) to people's work I commit, and I commit things which are :

• easily commitable / tested (decent writing style, "can't do better" code)
  • got a real impact (as it's based on my own opinion, it can be flawed, you have to deal with it or make a proper argumentation / more people requests it)
  • fix bugs
  • add missing features

If you work on something really big which can have a critical impact, I generally busy about little fixes first but try to make at least one big rework per cycle (there's generally more than one but I try ot care about old ones first).

I also put a mental barrier to people who shared bad / not working / terribly coded shares in the past (happens rarely). Shares I know won't be a problem to commit will be commited before others who I know there will have a lot of work to do (time which should be used to improve it, either by others IC members or self).

Edited by Tryskell