Hello Cheaters, many customers have lost money in the past and customers losing money right now (from their customers)
I'll explain how to avoid it, cause this is an Exchange Guide.

First of all you got to find an exchanger, others are expensive and others cheap.
Either way seek for a TRUSTED one.

Then you'll need a "My Paysafecard" account.
Finaly you'll need a PayPal account.

STEP 1
Finding an Exchanger:

In order to exchange money you must find someone to do it for you, there are some criteria about it, lets see them

1) The exchanger will ALWAYS have fees, 10%, 20% or even 50%, you will NOT find an exchanger to do it for free or less of 10%. (If you find its a thief!)
2) NEVER go first if the exchanger is not trusted. No matter what he is saying if he is not trusted either avoid him or get the money first.

3) When you do a succesful exchange with someone, leave feedback! Let other members know he is ok!
4) Since i made that guide i'll give you the link for my exchange topic, i work with 10% fee which is the minimum fee like i said.
5) Do your PaySafeCard to PayPal Exchanges here!

STEP 2
Create a my paysafecard account:

You can always use the card('s) directly but what if you get this card from a donation? What if the one send it to you used it right after you got it?

1) Get in PaySafeCard's website and select your country.
oAYyhMol.png

2) Press the "my paysafecard login" button
Roo2q3nl.jpg

3) Create a "my paysafecard" account (Log in when/if you have one)
wNsOtYCl.png

4) Enter your Personal Details, Phone number and E-mail MUST be valid (You'll get sms to activate)

psMQECIl.png

5) Now you just have to login and charge your PIN's in the account!

1QF6hoSl.png

STEP 3

Create a PayPal account:

1) Get in PayPal's website and Sign up

6QBN6HFl.jpg

2) Select country, language and between Personal or Business, lets try Personal
ag0OESjl.png

3) Enter your REAL Personal Details and Press "Agree and Create Account"

9fj1Qn6l.png

4) The FIRST payment you'll receive when you create an account you'll have to accept it
(Seek for accept in the overview - Recent activity, right under "Order Status/Actions" (Arrow)
If you dont see it enter in your e-mail and press accept from the mail you just received.

mQNikb8l.png

----

Why PaySafeCard account?
1) If you accept the card and provide service before you exchange it your customer can use the card and you cant do anything.

2) When you get the card and wanna see the value of it, load it in your account and you'll see the exact amount the card had
3) In case PaySafeCard locks the IP of a customer or an exchanger, any card trying to be loaded will LOCK.
If you dont have the card in your hands you cannot unlock it, but if your account gets locked, you just mail them and the day tomorrow the account is ready.
So its SAFE.

Dont forget to change password when you give your paysafecard account to your exchanger.

Hope i helped and you wont get scammed or tricked again.

• 3 weeks later...

Some ppl buying psc w/ 1:1 rating,since they cant use paypal on some sites. That doesnt mean that are scammers.

Also you cant lock a psc from other country,and isnt that easy to unlock it even if you have the card.

Some ppl buying psc w/ 1:1 rating,since they cant use paypal on some sites. That doesnt mean that are scammers.

Also you cant lock a psc from other country,and isnt that easy to unlock it even if you have the card.

Didnt catch the part about scammers...i am talking about the ones need their PSC money into paypal, not reversed.

You cant lock a psc from some countries*

If you have the card you can unlock the card within two days max.

(I unlocked a card by just giving the serial number, they didnt ask for photo of the card, but its better to be in your hands if asked for proofs of ownership)

Anyways...this is the most secure way for transactions, either for income or outgoings. I Suggest that, now its your choice to follow it or not :)