How much does Maxcheaters/Pmfun make daily.

Feelmyspells

So what do you people think of their daily income ? I did some research for fun on vampirestat.com. In my experience whatever income appears there is usually a +20-30%. So basically both pmfun and maxcheaters make a shitload daily with their forums :) what do you guys think? Shouldn't we all start a forum as soon as possible with something unique or game related to make a fortune ourselves?

I have some game related websites with ads and I make 5-6$ a day with just 600-700 unique visitors.  It's actually normal to make like 100+ from all that traffic.

check the ads market, most of them out of stock

Indeed,however this is the main income for mxc and maxtor has good and bad months. (talking about the ads)

Well good for him, in fact I've been in online marketing some months now and noticed what an income you can get from a forum. Some populated forums almost force you to upgrade like 2-3 times to stay in the game. So it's like +30-50$ from each forum member(and there are a lot of stupid kids who do that). Just wanted to share this thought with this community, one could easily start a forum and spend sometime to advertise it and also make a fair income from it.

Ofc Maxcheaters and all the lineage 2 forums are one of a kind and cannot be replaced :)  .

Btw kinda off topic. Haven't played l2 in a really long time and I ll start for sure on Cerberus (maybe with limited hours a day but still I'll have some fun) and I'm hoping to see some familiar faces from this forum as well.

This topic subject is dumb in the way that you'll never know the real ammount of $.The only one who knows is maxtor and these things are confidential.

Locked to avoid pointeless discussions.