[report] scammer InTheEnd

Matthew

That retard refund 35e from NinjaStep on League of legend with his 'legit method' . Now NinjaStep is permantly banned and scammer is unbanned cuz he was dickholding Maxtor.

Request perma ban instead he will refund Ninjastep's 35e paypal.

Proofs are added on scammers' topic.

Link of his topic: www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=278872.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=278420.msg2616726#msg2616726 He asked me rp,check photos. He got the rp,have a nice day!

You must be genious right?

You gave him the rps ,you refund them after few days and now he is perma banned. Thats not how it works. You deffenatly deserve a ban kid.

vale to link apo to topic mia

kala o maxtor megalo zwo...gia ena tsibouki ekane unbann

Πήρες ρε καμάρι μου τα Riot Points σου? Τελος δεν εχω καμια δουλεια εγω απο εκει και περα

Πήρες ρε καμάρι μου τα Riot Points σου? Τελος δεν εχω καμια δουλεια εγω απο εκει και περα

re malak meta to ban sou kanei I riot pm to logo...niwse ligo,o logos einai oti pira pisw ta xrimata

ade gamisou k niwse

@InTheEnd seems you will never be mature.

What the -beep- meng? What the -beep- are you doing? Seriously?

I know that you might say that im saying bullshits.. but.. god is watching you  :) you will be scammed/tricked like this.. you will see. *Personal experience*

Thought that you changed after the unban.. I welcome you,etc. We became friends and stuff. But.. now I want to see you banned.

@Staffers:

The situation is complicated, yeah. But.. he did this action in MXC, he tricked/scammed in MXC. If you want to make the fame of mxc a little better just ban this guy already. Guys like him wont worth even 1 cent in the expensive days.

my 2 cents

I dont see that i scamm anyone,anyway. Let's wait mods.

Then you are either blind or you are trying to be a smart ass.

Your time here is over already.