My Website Design

BountyHunter

7cmf.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com

This is it not finished yet... comments pls

tried to keep simple as possible to look more clean and to be not looking like an christmas tree with 10000 adverts, links etc

Everything is too big, there's no structure.

It's almost like a wallpaper.

Are you sure that's a web design?

Yay its like this wallpaper bcz i wanted it to be looking like this is more easy to give it a closer look, otherwise it has its  structure i upload this to know if others like it like design :P

Does it touch you somehow :)

I mean is it smth nice to look at :p

Yay its like this wallpaper bcz i wanted it to be looking like this is more easy to give it a closer look, otherwise it has its  structure i upload this to know if others like it like design :P

Does it touch you somehow :)

I would watch more tutorials if I were you because that work is really poor to be honest.

I'll give you an example, this was my first web design when I started using Photoshop back in 2009.

It's really awful but then I started watching more tutorials they got better and better.

The_Bird_by_hozteD.jpg

I would watch more tutorials if I were you because that work is really poor to be honest.

You look at it by the wrong side as i said for me website should be smth nice to look at... not smth that should cover some unecessery points for devs in forum

The point isn't that i do not know PS if you woonder about that i know it very well i should say. But i like it like this so simple so clean.

You look at it by the wrong side as i said for me website should be smth nice to look at... not smth that should cover some unecessery points for devs in forum

The point isn't that i do not know PS if you woonder about that i know it very well i should say. But i like it like this so simple so clean.

People who know Photoshop can judge how skilled another designer is by how they perform, so don't tell me that you know Photoshop very well when you come up with this "thing".

I don't mean to be rude but it really sucks 0.1/10

People who know Photoshop can judge how skilled another designer is by how they perform, so don't tell me that you know Photoshop very well when you come up with this "thing".

I don't mean to be rude but it really sucks 0.1/10

u took this 29690e4c500149872263543897fb70ec_0e4c500149.png from anime SIGNATURE!

Not from Web Design Event! Take care ;)

u took this 29690e4c500149872263543897fb70ec_0e4c500149.png from anime SIGNATURE!

So because I won a signature event it makes me a signature designer?

That doesn't even make sense, I can design anything I want with the amount of skills that I have, therefore I can judge how good a design is as well.

So because I won a signature event it makes me a signature designer?

That doesn't even make sense, I can design anything I want with the amount of skills that I have, therefore I can judge how good a design is as well.

you didn't got me...

Yes, he did.

But he is also right with what he said.

That's not a website, it's just a couple of images with too big size.

P.S: Stay on-topic.

Yes, he did.

But he is also right with what he said.

That's not a website, it's just a couple of images with too big size.

P.S: Stay on-topic.

so big buttons big texts = no website?

He's asking people to comment about it, that's what I just did and since I'm not a spammer, I C&C.

if you use 800x600 the results will be like the guy image

if you use 1920x1080 u will see better that "wallpaper"

good night guys :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics