interlude [L2OFF] ★L2Calypso ★

`Rοmeο

I really love the name u choose but u must change the MoS/IT areas, they are really overused and at least me i got borred of these 2 areas (included PI)

good luck anyway :D

hmmm nice idea if u have guys ideas post it here and i will start changes ;')

Thanks

Good Luck mate!

It seems really good !:)

i wish you the best!

thank you for your good words about my server 8)

Instead of junking your topic from first time as rules demands to,i edited.All members are equal,we won't let you write whatever title you want.

Please take it as a warning and don't reedit the title or i have to junk it.

Instead of junking your topic from first time as rules demands to,i edited.All members are equal,we won't let you write whatever title you want.

Please take it as a warning and don't reedit the title or i have to junk it.

really ? o.O Anyway as u wish gj to maxtor with his new staffers and his new rules..

Let the features as you presented dude, the server is really cool. I wanna join with my clan there for 100%.

Mos/Pi those zone doesnt matter if you keep them or change but I tell you that, the currently features are pretty cool.

Please, PM with your skype address I wanna ask few questions. Thank you!

Let the features as you presented dude, the server is really cool. I wanna join with my clan there for 100%.

Mos/Pi those zone doesnt matter if you keep them or change but I tell you that, the currently features are pretty cool.

Please, PM with your skype address I wanna ask few questions. Thank you!

My Skype Project.xx ( this skype only for Lineage 2  ) thanks for your good words.

UPDATE

Hello all,new advertise animation banner added if you like our server and want to grow up our community fast add this Animation on you personal profile or advertise our server to other gaming communitys.

[img=http://i.imgur.com/8ZtZyUn.gif]

WARNING

Spamming or flamming on this topic will have as a result instant dekarma.

PS: If you have anything to suggest just leave a comment here or PM me.

Regards,

Lineage II Calypso Team.