Chronicle: L2OFF - Platform - Interlude

Website Under Construction

Forum Under Construction

Rates:

Experience:  10x

Skill Points: 10x

Adena: 15x

Party level  gap Disabled/Removed

Enchanting chance: Retail like (Expensive  enchants to avoid star-wars server)

Quests:

Free  Class  Change NPC (1st / 2nd / ( Questable 3rd)

Subclass Quest Retail Like  (No Items in NPC).  (Subclass bosses drop useful items)

Nobless  Quest (Questable ofcourse )

Class  changes - free of charge at NPC

Clan level 5 - free of charge at  NPC

Raidbosses

Respawn of AQ:  48 hours  +-1hour

Respawn of Baium: 7days +-1hour

Respawn of  Zaken: 48 hours +-1hour

Respawn of Antharas: 11 days +- 2hours

Respawn  of Valakas: 13 days +- 2 hours

Respawn of Frintezza: 7 days +- 1  hour

Respawn of Orfen/Core: 36 hours +-1hour (All epic raids  are level 80) (All epic raids have boosted status. Much harder to kill -  2 parties on  average)

GM Shop/Gear

GM  Shop with  D/C/B Grade Equipment

A Grade Equipment must be  crafted (parts and recipe drop/spoil in  LOA)

S Grade Equipment  must be crafted (parts and recipe drop/spoil in  LOA) (Recipe can be  learned on Dwarves).

Level 12 (top A grade) soul crystals  drop/spoil in LOA.

Level 13 (S grade) leveled manually.

Rift  fragments sold in GM Shop (Rift can be utilized for Leveling soul  crystals -> Anakazel or for  spoiling enchants)

Life stones:

Low  chance for  active/passive: Drop/Spoil in LOA.

High chance for  active passive: Drop by epic raidbosses (Chances for obtaining either  type of lifestones are low-occasional)

Buff Time:

Buffs:  60  minutes

Songs/Dances: 4 minutes

Summon  Gift/Blessing: 4 minutes

CoV/VoP/Magnus/Prophecies: 4 minutes

NPC  Buffers:

Intended for  newbies:

Prophet  buffs - level 1

Songs/dances: Song of Earth, Song of Warding,  Dance of Fury, Dance  of Concentration

Duration of all: 60  minutes

Olympiad System:

Olympiad Period  Time: 1  month

Olympiad Time: 6 Hours: 18:00 GTM+1 to 00:00 GTM+1

Olympiad  competition: Class based disabled

Olympiad location: Giran  Harbor

Customs:

Custom pets never seen  before (ridable)

Flaming arrows (optional for  bows)

Offline  shops

Badbuff protection (toggle on/off)

Mana drug  (restores mana over time)

Non-game related  services:

nwatch  (Lineage armory showing clans/characters  status, inventory, skills)

Dynamic  signatures (script generated signatures showing player's  gameplay  score, total gameplay, character name/class/race...)

Autovoting  system generating "vote points". (They can be used to purchase various  services such as nick change,  color change, level up, etc. They are  considered as FORUM currency)

Voting  system:

Imagine this a global system that interconnects entire Calypso.

Example:

You vote on one voting site (out of three/four total).

You receive 5 points.

You can gather up these points to buy nick change for 200 points or  Level up 10 levels with 150 points, or change main class with 250  points, subclass with 120 points and so on.

When you post a message on forum and a mod finds it useful, they +1 your  message.

You earn additional 10 points.

Etc, etc etc. Sky is the limit

Additionally, users will be able to trade these points among themselves.  So if your friend votes 3 times, he'll get 15 points, which he can then  give to you.

You can then use them to buy nick change must faster with his help then  you normally would on your own.

Unique Armors/Weapons

Calypso Titanium Armor can be found with spoil in MoS (Hardly Mobs) Top Armors (Cost 8k Diamond Coins)

Calypso Titanium Weapons can be found with spoil in Imperial Tomb (Hardly Mobs) Top Weapons (Cost 5k Diamond Coins)

Calypso Lilith Armor can be found with farming ( Normal Farm Cost 5k Calypso Silver Coins all part ) Mobs Drop 1-2

Calypso Lilith Weapons can be found with farming (Normal Farm Costs 2k Silver Coins ) Mobs Drop 2-3

Server Using: AdvExt64 Platform

if u wan help server use

[img=http://i.imgur.com/8ZtZyUn.gif]

Attention: All Raid Bosses Droping: Titanium Calypso Recipes 1k Diamond Coins + 1k Silver Coins  ( You Need Party )

Nice feutures,hopefully looks stable.GL

Thank you my friend Over 500ppl waiting this server! i will make my best to finish works !

Its not rly a "low rate" server when u got gm shop to B grd,custom spoil/craft,60min buffs,free class Qs,mana drugs now,is it?

Its not rly a "low rate" server when u got gm shop to B grd,custom spoil/craft,60min buffs,free class Qs,mana drugs now,is it?

server still not ready but if u have a good way i can change it ;') its not the problem

I really love the name u choose but u must change the MoS/IT areas, they are really overused and at least me i got borred of these 2 areas (included PI)

good luck anyway :D