[L2J]L2Godric

Sakretsos

L2 Godric Website: Not working

L2 Godric Forum: Not Working

Server is currently on Development Mode, Any Feedback Accepted !!.

L2 Godric Information ( 100% Gold Style )

This post explains about the basic L2 Godric features and gives some information for the people who are not really familiar with C6.

Rates: 45x [XP] / 50x [sP] / 50x [ADENA] (all adena is divided by 100/all shops prices too)

Skills: All skills working 100% ( C4 ) - Also note that the server is C4 Based !.

Server: Full Java C4 server (retail server) based with custom modifications

Gameplay: No weight limit, Buffs 1 hour, rebirth, No class change quests, increased movement speed on all classes

Rebirth System

Once a player becomes level 78, he can choose to rebirth at the rebirth manager in Aden or Giran.

A player who becomes reborn starts at level 1 again.

Although a player becomes level 1 again, he will still keep his items, skills are lost. A reborn player cannot equip high level gears, because he lost his masteries (S,A,B,C,D) As soon as you're lvl1 you will receive a rebirth letter, when you get 3 books you can trade them for rebirth books, with those books you can learn 1 of the rebirth skills at your guild. Each player can get a maximum of 3 rebirths

haste.jpgguidance.jpgfocus.jpg

empower.jpghealth.jpgacumen.jpg

agility.jpgwind_walk.jpgmana.jpg

might.jpgmagic_barrier.jpgshield.jpg

AIO NPC Buffer

There is a support buffer spawned in every important town

The buffs last for 1hour and are free of charge.

MnIObmn.png

Third Job Change

As soon as your character is lvl76 or above, you are able to do the 3rd occupation change. This can be done at the NPC job changer ''Carola'' who stands next to the church entrance in Aden Castle Town.

8irJMP1.png

Noblesse

L2 Godric has it's own noblesse system. Once you have completed 3 rebirths you need to collect various items from the following raid bosses in order to become a Noblesse.

- Death Lord Hallate

- Kernon

- Longhorn Golkonda

- Shilen's Messenger Cabrio

Once you've collected all the items and your character is lvl78, you can go to the Noblesse NPC ''Eddy Wally'' who's located on the stairs in Aden Town, and become a Noblesse.

T7HpPtX.png

Low lvl Protectors

All the low lvl zones up to lvl60 are protected by our low lvl zone guards. These guards kill red players in order to give new and low lvl players a fair chance to train up to a decent lvl.

Boosted Buffers

In order to give buffer classes such as prophets, bladedancers and swordsingers a fair chance to participate in pvp action, they have been given a special boost. All these classes will receive higher level skills which they can buff on themself only. For example: A prophet will get might3, shield3, windwalk3, haste3, etc. To be updated as soon as all these new skills have been fully implemented.

Birth

A new character will spawn in the basement of Ivory Tower. Here you can buff yourself up and you're good to go! The new character will start with all the needed items.

Craftable S Grade SA's

Special Abilities on S grade weapons can be obtained through craft. The recipes you need are dropped from mobs in Imperial Tomb and Elven Ruins. You will need a Warsmith/Maestro lvl 78 with create lvl 8 in order to use the recipes.

C Grade SA's

C grade weapons with Special Abilities have been added to the mantra manager. In order to put an SA on the desired weapon you need a certain amount of animal bones.

Mantra Drops

Mantras are needed for weapons/armors A grade and above and for . These mantra drops are now categorized by mob levels.

50-70 water mantra

68-70 wind mantra

60-67 wind mantra

76+ wind + fire mantra's

Materials & Recipes by Spoil

Materials, S grade SA recipes, adenas and mantras are now also collectable through spoil.

Raid Bosses

A lot of raid bosses have been added! These can be found at their original spawn points. Keep in mind that only the raid bosses of lvl76 and above have been added (Apart from the Ant Queen, Core and Orfen)

Raid Boss Jewels

The following raid bosses drop the appropriate boss jewels:

antharasly9.jpgbaiumah2.jpgzakenyy1.jpg

queenkg9.jpgorfenwv5.jpgcoreuk8.jpg

valakasxa1.jpg

Unique L2Gold Weapons

Weapons with a unique SA on it. These weapons can be dropped from the raid bosses on L2Gold!

Duals

Crokian*Crokian Patk 371, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Atk Speed +7%

Doll knife*Doll knife Patk 371, Matk 138, Atk Speed +7%, Guidance +6

Swords

Crokian Blade Patk 310, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Atk Speed +7%

Sword of Apostle Patk 310, Matk 138, Guidance +6, HP +25%

Mage

Dusk Staff Patk 156, Matk 200, Cast Speed +17,5%

Dusk Sword Patk 156, Matk 200, Matk +15%

Lady Fan Patk 231, Matk 204, Cast Speed +7%, Matk +7%

Polearms

Dreadbane Pole Patk 310, Matk 138, guidance +6, wideblow 8 hits, 360degree hit

Axe of Ketra Patk 310, Matk 138, Guidance +6, Crit Damage +265, wideblow 8 hits

Daggers

Doll Knife Patk 275, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Crit Damage +265

Giant Trident Patk 275, Matk 138, Evasion +3, Crit Damage +265

2 Handed Sword

Sword of Vampire Patk 371, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, HP +25%

Blunt

Cudgel Patk 310, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Atk Speed +7%

Bow

Halisha Bow Patk 610, Matk 138, Crit Rate +25%, Guidance +6

Shields

Dusk Shield Pdef 300, Evasion -16, Shield Rate 40

Shield of Reflect Pdef 319, Reflect Magic Debuffs, Shield Damage Reflect

Shield of Evasion Pdef 110, No Evasion Penalty, Run Speed +7

Pet System

In order to get a pet you need to go to the Beast Farm and kill pet mobs.

Each of these will drop vouchers. You will need 500 vouchers and take them to a pet manager to exchange them for a pet ticket.

With this pet ticket you can receive your pet from any pet manager.

menupetsrw5.jpg

GM NPC's:

The gm shops and teleporters are custom modded with an easy layout S grade can be obtained at the mantra manager.

Gatekeeper

vA2PFyu.png

Misc Shop

NVM37Z7.png

Mantra Manager

3m8rCMy.png

D/B/C Grade Armor Shop

rf1Gimz.png

Server Based ( Last Revision )

acissig.png

Come on dude... It's like the 4th L2 Gold replica that I see in the last 2 months.

Still, best of luck.

I know that, that's why I will not open it until I add more features on it ! I just made this thread for peoples to give ideas !.

Good Luck.

This is the pack that Trance was selling ?

Sorry for double post but I can't add quote on the first post cause I am from tablet ! , yes this pack is from trance ! On last acis rev ( 310 )

As i see this is the pack of Trance right? Gl anyway.

Sorry for double post but I can't add quote on the first post cause I am from tablet ! , yes this pack is from trance ! On last acis rev ( 310 )

fail server sakretsos 15 y/o kid after 5 days server will close  :dat:

first of all iam not 15 years old .. second .. who you are that you know me .. third please a moderator clean up that post ;)