Time for something new in Lineage 2 Section.

Lineage it's dead , cause they always make DDoS.

No it's dead because every kid has its own shitty server. DDoS is a reason too though.

No it's dead because every kid has its own shitty server. DDoS is a reason too though.

yeap i agree with this , but if you see something good and different. every idiot go and DDoS it.

DDoS will clean all those shitty servers with kid administration which harm l2community

DDoS also clean all other perfect servers , anyway you guys make DDoS and wtf you win? nothing. Maybe you got server and u dont have people online That's all , gl with your project and don't forget your Protection cause they are many idiots now.

DDoS also clean all other perfect servers , anyway you guys make DDoS and wtf you win nothing. Maybe you got server and u dont have people online That's all , gl with your project and don't forget your Protection cause they are many idiots now.

Dude get over it, those "perfect" servers have to take the risk and put a budget on their server, if the admin pays the dedicated 30e there's nothing "perfect", "proffessional" or serious on it. Hope you got my point now...

Dude get over it, those "perfect" servers have to take the risk and put a budget on their server, if the admin pays the dedicated 30e there's nothing "perfect", "proffessional" or serious on it. Hope you got my point now...

Yes , now you're right.

maybe you are correct but some people try to create something from scrap ....... i mean with this 30 e /month ... and bit by bit get something bigger from donates but the most of them they create server only for donates for them selfs. i have created one server at 2007-2008 from MY pc with 200 + online without lag and one lame noob start to ddos .... the server was going ""nice"" until that time ... anyway lineage is not dead ... developers are dead !!

maybe you are correct but some people try to create something from scrap ....... i mean with this 30 e /month ... and bit by bit get something bigger from donates but the most of them they create server only for donates for them selfs. i have created one server at 2007-2008 from MY pc with 200 + online without lag and one lame noob start to ddos .... the server was going ""nice"" until that time ... anyway lineage is not dead ... developers are dead !!

totally agree with you dude , but what's the point if you ddos the someone else's server?

Well there's only one reason to DDoS others servers.

Like L2Tales and L2Vadc administrator do.

To gain popularity and players.

If a server with 1000 players lets say closed from DDoS these 1000 players will go somewhere else to play (like L2 Agony closed).

More players = more donations = more money.

Simple as that ;)

About the topic (ontopic) :

It would be a great idea, and if you do it i will be the first one who will reward you ;)

Well there's only one reason to DDoS others servers.

Like L2Tales and L2Vadc administrator do.

To gain popularity and players.

If a server with 1000 players lets say closed from DDoS these 1000 players will go somewhere else to play (like L2 Agony closed).

More players = more donations = more money.

Simple as that ;)

About the topic (ontopic) :

It would be a great idea, and if you do it i will be the first one who will reward you ;)

I know that , the only one server who got strong protection is the L2Sandora (im talking to interlude) But the people now are so idiots who can buy the best booter to take down one server , give money for nothing special  :troll: