Mobs drop by maked DMG

numl0ckas

Question

7 answers to this question

This is a little complicated to do. I'll give you a clue:

- You should make a map in L2Attackable/L2Monster(or your monster's instance) that will contain as key a L2PcInstance(the player) and value an Integer(the damage).

- Then every time the npc takes damage, this map should be updated with new damage for the specific player.

- Then when the npc dies, this map is checked and the player with the biggest damage gets the drops.

- NOTE: You need to make a task to update the map if some seconds passes, otherwise it will be buggy.

This is a little complicated to do. I'll give you a clue:

- You should make a map in L2Attackable/L2Monster(or your monster's instance) that will contain as key a L2PcInstance(the player) and value an Integer(the damage).

- Then every time the npc takes damage, this map should be updated with new damage for the specific player.

- Then when the npc dies, this map is checked and the player with the biggest damage gets the drops.

- NOTE: You need to make a task to update the map if some seconds passes, otherwise it will be buggy.

Thanks, An4rchy!