Why greek servers suck, my opinion.

Sicnce this is forum , i would like to discuss something, but before i start, I am not being rasist at all, my opinion is based on research and my personal l2 experience...

So lets start.

Everytime I see a greek server open, whether it is high/mid/low interlude or hi5, the server gets closed within weeks.

I found also strange how greek servers are so popular even though overall most of them are just a pile of shit, or ripped server that existed 2-3 years ago.

The uptime is terrible and even though they put server machine like

32/64 GB Ram

Anti "DDOS" protection

100% uptime

Its pure bullshit , however it attracts the  newbie players attention straight away.

Also the main thing that pisses me off that , from the donation money that they get, they close the server after 3 weeks where people wasted their time and money playing it. They open a new one within a month and same thing happens again. However people don't learn their lesson and spend their money to keep an already dead server.

Just wondering is my opinion valid or invalid state your opinions here I am curious. and what happened to the long lasting servers back in 2009.

Note: im not talking about all servers , cause some of them are really nice indeed and they are originated in greece.

Guest Elfocrash

Cuz most of grewks are not real developer even thpugh the greek brains are rank 5 in world wide programming ranking.

The only greek servers that were successful were the ones that real java developers did open.

The only bright example is Issle's servers which were increadibly good in both development and gameplay.

Greek servers are moatly by greek kids with no skills and sense of management or economy cuz they are simply immature to see the server in a way it should be.

Forgot to add the note, corrected, besides I am going let my server be non donate, this is because i want to develop my skills ,and indeed if something goes wrong , then well tough. It happens and Its true I am not a "proper dev" its hard to earn such a title.

+1 Elfocrash.

Also the main thing that pisses me off that , from the donation money that they get, they close the server after 3 weeks where people wasted their time and money playing it. They open a new one within a month and same thing happens again. However people don't learn their lesson and spend their money to keep an already dead server.

Exactly man, this pisses me off at most!

It happened to me now 3 times already. And this guy wont stop opening servers.

He earns so much money, and close it within 1,2 months. But he closes it because, after 2 months there are no more incomes´.. and boom.

Idiotic greeks.

and you cant stop them, thats the problem.

And for people who are like "my server wasn't and I'm greek " etc. Read the note before you say something along the lines of this. Thanks.

Exactly man, this pisses me off at most!

It happened to me now 3 times already. And this guy wont stop opening servers.

He earns so much money, and close it within 1,2 months. But he closes it because, after 2 months there are no more incomes´.. and boom.

Idiotic greeks.

you dare to speak here ? You are the greatest example of the admin described above;

0 Development Skill

0 Administration SKill

Server full of Augment donators

Server closes after 1 week

No DDoS protection while the server features have a big 32GB RAM DDOS PROTECTION

No comments, I pitty you

you dare to speak here ? You are the greatest example of the admin described above;

0 Development Skill

0 Administration SKill

Server full of Augment donators

Server closes after 1 week

No DDoS protection while the server features have a big 32GB RAM DDOS PROTECTION

No comments, I pitty you

totally agree

lol @ 32 GB RAM DDOS PROTECTION hahahaha.

DDoS Protection: ONLINE

ANTIDDOS

Example of his preview:

2yowizl.png

For fack's sake, he shouldnt dare to speak here

Btw, Opteron 12 x 3.2 GHz, yea u need one since L2J runs only from IBM SuperComputers