Free L2J Developing Services

Pauler

I have plenty of free time, and no one else seems to care about this dead forum, I am still wondering why I still do anyway, I can code almost every single feature you may request, as far as its testing doesn't require more than one person. For example, I won't be able to code for you events that include teams, as I am too lazy to do all the testing. Whenever, I am not busy coding something else, I will start developing your requests by posting order, from the oldest to the newest.

I do this to completely satisfy my thurst for coding, and get new ideas.

PS: Keep in mind that I mostly work on Interlude.

Regards.

I have plenty of free time, and no one else seems to care about this dead forum, I am still wondering why I still do anyway, I can code almost every single feature you may request, as far as its testing doesn't require more than one person. For example, I won't be able to code for you events that include teams, as I am too lazy to do all the testing. Whenever, I am not busy coding something else, I will start developing your requests by posting order, from the oldest to the newest.

I do this to completely satisfy my thurst for coding, and get new ideas.

Regards.

Could you give me ur skype? :D I have some ideas.

I need autodonate paypal mode for L2JFreya

It's more like a php job, not rly java, I guess.  ^-^  So, won't happen :D

i want to creat server like finest or pride c6! and i need your help :)

He's not offering such kind of support, well.. Also, won't happen :D

I want some instances example for interlude  if you can and it's possible

Just post your idea, anything could happen :)

Hello Pauler that thing you do right now is very good continue ;)

Now because my server uses a custom helmet ( Isnomia Helmet ) the crown of the castle lords and the hero crown can't be seen only if they remove the helmet ( the helmet gives stats)

Can You Create me a code that castle lords can use only one insomia helmet or castle crown or hero crown

(I am Going to add stats to this )

Thank In Advance ;D

Just post your idea, anything could happen :)

Well my idea is example At main town or wherever is an npc you talk to npc while you are in a full party then all are reproofted to a zone of your choice after this mobs are spawn every 5 waves of mobs there is a mini boss after some mini bosses there will be the mega boss but all the point is when you teleport there you will be only with your party and if some1 else go to this he's party will be in diff instance andin this you will join every 6 hours for example. (I need the instances the other part is quiet easy. Thanks in advise

Can You Create me a code that castle lords can use only one insomia helmet or castle crown or hero crown

It's easier and faster to make them the same slot, aka the same bodypart (ex hairall) -> items.xml or w/e :)

Btw, you can't wear castle crown + hero crown, do you? Since they are the same bodypart :P

i want to creat server like finest or pride c6! and i need your help :)

I cannot help you with that.

I need autodonate paypal mode for L2JFreya

I can make one web-based of course, I just need some more information about your database. I haven't worked on freya so far.

I want some instances example for interlude  if you can and it's possible

Be more specific.

Hello Pauler that thing you do right now is very good continue ;)

Now because my server uses a custom helmet ( Isnomia Helmet ) the crown of the castle lords and the hero crown can't be seen only if they remove the helmet ( the helmet gives stats)

(I am Going to add stats to this )

Thank In Advance ;D

I guess that can be done, send me a pm and tell what project you are using.

Well my idea is example At main town or wherever is an npc you talk to npc while you are in a full party then all are reproofted to a zone of your choice after this mobs are spawn every 5 waves of mobs there is a mini boss after some mini bosses there will be the mega boss but all the point is when you teleport there you will be only with your party and if some1 else go to this he's party will be in diff instance andin this you will join every 6 hours for example. (I need the instances the other part is quiet easy. Thanks in advise

It it a team event, but sounds interesting, I will have a look.