REQ god armor & weapon for h5

• 10 months later...

Found Weapons, file isn't virus scanned.

Armors for freya, don't need big changes to work on h5.

I think you are joking.... You gave only client side... Where is the server side files ???? Alright... You gave client side but you missed server side and database files... Well this files are for garbage can!!!!

Edited by valkata

I think you are joking.... You gave only client side... Where is the server side files ???? Alright... You gave client side but you missed server side and database files... Well this files are for garbage can!!!!

are you so nab or what?

it's so hard for you to create server side files?

copy elegia stats and just change the stats and ids for the stats and database too lol

are you so nab or what?

it's so hard for you to create server side files?

copy elegia stats and just change the stats and ids for the stats and database too lol

Where is your sql file ? When you are giving custom items like this one you should share client side and server files. Not to share only one of them... Learn how to share items or just learn how to make them work proper......... Because on this way how you shared them are for garbage can! I mean your weapon files because armor link is invalid !

Edited by valkata

Where is your sql file ? When you are giving custom items like this one you should share client side and server files. Not to share only one of them... Learn how to share items or just learn how to make them work proper......... Because on this way how you shared them are for garbage can! I mean your weapon files because armor link is invalid !

first of all i didn't share them to you.

and 2nd just learn some thing dude ffs!

you wait to find everything ready!NO do something..

the hard part of customs are only the client side files the server side it's sooo easy work!

for stats you just copy elegia armor for example and you change id and stats to your stats you want and about sql?

lol just copy all elegia items and paste them in to a text editor like notepad++ and just change the id (you don't have to worry about names on db) and that's all your server files are ready!

pff if you want to learn those stuffs you need to search some tutorials

and stop asking for files that will probably not be compatible with the server/data side

a little search will help you undertand how to make those files and how you want them to work

• 10 months later...