report for flame

Ovenuç®

lets start FinalGod..you stat flame war to proove you didnt destroy the archid let me search for more things..

thats your whole point? XDDDDDDDD

ohh my godness :DDD

thats your whole point? XDDDDDDDD

ohh my godness :DDD

ofcourse and  no!!!

you dont let the people to start somehting you think your work is the perfect think WHO ARE YOU WHO CAN TELL TO OTHERS WHAT THET CAN DO WHAT THEY CANT

i will found more topics and i will post it here

LETS SHOW TO THE PEOPLE WHAT YOU DOING ALL THIS YEARS..

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=96075.msg675025#msg675025

ofcourse and  no!!!

you dont let the people to start somehting you think your work is the perfect think WHO ARE YOU WHO CAN TELL TO OTHERS WHAT THET CAN DO WHAT THEY CANT

in this reply he is honest lol

in this reply he is honest lol

its not just a replay he flame him...

that intrepid did he flame the people and they say to thems what they can do and what they cant REALLY WHO IS INTREPID who know him exept here?

you cant even realize an NPE error and you want a project?!?!?!?!?!?

Please dont lie to yourself...

ofcourse and  no!!!

Now you come up with 4 year old stuff XDDDDDD

BTW the guy is similar to you, hes clueless and obsessed to NPE's and nullchecks and even after prooving and admitting he doesnt know anything he said that he will make the best project ever. :D

Now you come up with 4 year old stuff XDDDDDD

BTW the guy is similar to you, hes clueless and obsessed to NPE's and nullchecks and even after prooving and admitting he doesnt know anything he said that he will make the best project ever. :D

YOU SEE SHOW TO PEOPLE YOUR REAL SELF HOW YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO AND WHAT I CANT? YOU KNOW ME? MY POSTS IS 400+ 380 IS FROM FLAMES YOU DIDNT KNOW ME ALSO MY WORK BUY YOU FLAME ME..

go die intrepid you are pathetic.. BECAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE YOUR LIFE YOU NEED TO HANDLE THE PEOPLE HERE

YOU SEE SHOW TO PEOPLE YOUR REAL SELF HOW YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO AND WHAT I CANT? YOU KNOW ME? MY POSTS IS 400+ 380 IS FROM FLAMES YOU DIDNT KNOW ME ALSO MY WORK BUY YOU FLAME ME..

You couldnt understand the simple explanation we and many other guys gave you when you kept on raging at us calling everyone a noob while you were wrong. That tells me everything about you.

You couldnt understand the simple explanation we and many other guys gave you when you kept on raging at us calling everyone a noob while you were wrong. That tells me everything about you.

nop :) that is not the true reason... the true reason is .. (if someone didnt need your help or if someone they ingore you you try all time to destroy him work )

that is your really bad self.. i know you 5 years intrepid and that is enough to create 1 opinion about you..

many people who leaves the mxc old members they have the same opinion..

OUPS ANOTHER one guy

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=98401.msg691746#msg691746

nop :) that is not the true reason... the true reason is .. (if someone didnt need your help or if someone they ingore you you try all time to destroy him work )

that is your really bad self.. i know you 5 years intrepid and that is enough to create 1 opinion about you..

many people who leaves the mxc old members they have the same opinion..

Should i care?You know me better than everyone else right?Thats really sweet but please atleast dont lie, im a bad guy? No im just honest, and when it comes to the likes of you or anyone else, i will always say what i feel. I could care less if i go over your soul like a train and make you cry, its your actions that make it necessary in the 1st place.

You know you cant even lie properly, people ask me for help. I dont get ignored because i dont cry like for example you to get what i want. If someone asks me about anything i will tell them what i feel good or bad. Thats the reason why i kinda hate your guts, you were always an asslicker who wanted to get everything for money with 0 effort and you still are, except now you seem to grow an ego just as big as your wallet.

Should i care?You know me better than everyone else right?Thats really sweet but please atleast dont lie, im a bad guy? No im just honest, and when it comes to the likes of you or anyone else, i will always say what i feel. I could care less if i go over your soul like a train and make you cry, its your actions that make it necessary in the 1st place.

You know you cant even lie properly, people ask me for help. I dont get ignored because i dont cry like for example you to get what i want. If someone asks me about anything i will tell them what i feel good or bad. Thats the reason why i kinda hate your guts, you were always an asslicker who wanted to get everything for money with 0 effort and you still are, except now you seem to grow an ego just as big as your wallet.

that is you cant understand.. i dont need your help! i dont care about you i dont care who are you and what are you doing IF I AM THAT  NOOB DID YOU SAY JUST ingnore me?

(ofcourse and no because you didnt get in real life some things and you trying to find it here..) that is bad intrepid.. that think is not honest..

just let the people to do what ever they want to do you dont have the right to say to thems what they can and what they cant to do

you think you are honest? i am sure about that you are the only one..

that is you cant understand.. i dont need your help! i dont care about you i dont care who are you and what are you doing IF I AM THAT  NOOB DID YOU SAY JUST ingnore me?

just let the people to do what ever they want to do you dont have the right to say to thems what they can and what they cant to do

you think you are honest? i am sure about that you are the only one..

your hopeless really...anyway im out have to do usefull things your not fun anymore.

TRUE!!!

that intrepid trying to do in all members... he need pets..

your hopeless really...anyway im out have to do usefull things your not fun anymore.

:) go to cry now because i say you the true about you when you cant answer you leave and you comming back after with your pets..