report for flame

Ovenuç®

when you proove it? dude come one 6 years you trying to create 1 project and tell me where is that project now how many servers they use it? proove it with that no with simple words!

your proofs is just words nothing more..

6 years 1 project? :D in 6 years i was in like 10 or more projects not mentioning the ones i sold :D

But again we prooved that your a noob, many many times. You just keep coming back. The whole forum knows that your an unskilled noob who even starts to argue with an l2j admin over a freekin null check and pretends to be so awsome.

6 years 1 project? :D in 6 years i was in like 10 or more projects not mentioning the ones i sold :D

But again we prooved that your a noob, many many times. You just keep coming back. The whole forum knows that your an unskilled noob who even starts to argue with an l2j admin over a freekin null check and pretends to be so awsome.

intrepid you running why you talk with me if i am noob to proove what?

Sent: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:35 pm

To: SpooKNoF

It's okay, if they took some awards from you and dekarma you they are not worth it.

Most developers here had crazy ideas and everyone makes mistakes.

If you want to get involved in L2J development, the real thing, not mxc amateur fan group, keep trying here and start contributing.

Have fun :wink:

so lets see that..

when you proove it? dude come one 6 years you trying to create 1 project and tell me where is that project now how many servers they use it? proove it with that no with simple words!

your proofs is just words nothing more..

and because i lost on l2j forum from null point..

Sent: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:35 pm

To: SpooKNoF

It's okay, if they took some awards from you and dekarma you they are not worth it.

Most developers here had crazy ideas and everyone makes mistakes.

If you want to get involved in L2J development, the real thing, not mxc amateur fan group, keep trying here and start contributing.

Have fun :wink:

She told you you made a mistake and since he doesnt know you and your attitude, she told you to go to their forum where you would be like insta banned in a week with that attitude :D

Besides you got a pm from Zoey, so what that means the world to you right?

She told you you made a mistake and since he doesnt know you and your attitude, she told you to go to their forum where you would be like insta banned in a week with that attitude :D

Besides you got a pm from Zoey, so what that means the world to you right?

you need to see more pms about you what did he say me? :) with photos?

nop men you fight me all time because you cant touch me.. that you show if you think i am noob and unskilled just ingore me :)

you say i am noob and you have proove it show many times.. and you steel continue to attack me why you just dont ingore me?

when you see my name somewhere when i post you comming and you trying to prooves your skills

the prooves talks..

i will never forget that when we talk on skype and you didnt know how to create file on svn

Should i care what someone who i dont know said about me? See the thing is you are totally clueless about everything we say to you. You went on crying like a little baby to l2jforum in hopes of them telling you your right. Yet what you did? You ended up arguing with guys whos knowledge is way better than what people have here. See the guys on that topic were guys who actually know what they talk about unlike you mr nullcheck who dont even know what a nullpointer is but your the awsome developer.

Your a clueless noob always was and still is, yet you fail to accept what others say to you even if that "others" means l2j/l2jfree developers. You sir are pathetic.

nop men you fight me all time because you cant touch me.. that you show if you think i am noob and unskilled just ingore me :)

i will never forget that when we talk on skype and you didnt know how to create file on svn

We talked on skype and i didnt know how to create a file on svn? XDDD

Nice lie kid, better luck next time i dont even have your skype. BTW what about the challange i had for you, a little public java talk lets see what you can do :D

Should i care what someone who i dont know said about me? See the thing is you are totally clueless about everything we say to you. You went on crying like a little baby to l2jforum in hopes of them telling you your right. Yet what you did? You ended up arguing with guys whos knowledge is way better than what people have here. See the guys on that topic were guys who actually know what they talk about unlike you mr nullcheck who dont even know what a nullpointer is but your the awsome developer.

Your a clueless noob always was and still is, yet you fail to accept what others say to you even if that "others" means l2j/l2jfree developers. You sir are pathetic.

:) you cant loose :) thats is the only true :)

why so many years all people when they know you good they flame you i wander why...? :dat: :dat: :dat:

Zoey > Intrepid

:) you cant loose :) thats is the only true :)

why so many years all people when they know you good they flame you i wander why...? :dat: :dat: :dat:

Zoey > Intrepid

I know i cant loose against you. Yes zoey and the l2j guys in general are better than me so what?Did i say the opposite you disrespectful scriptkiddo?

/ignored you dont deserve my answer

Like you deserve ours, sec i need to do something to get you the ticket to the place guys like you go.

I know i cant loose against you. Yes zoey and the l2j guys in general are better than me so what?Did i say the opposite you disrespectful scriptkiddo?

so you need to see what zoey said about you? and for the null pointer?

i told you and before and you didnt listen me you try to be someone..if you are better than me just ignore me and continue your perfect work..

but your point here in mxc is difrent you need to be the one.. and you fight all people who try to do something (you need also prooves about that)?

Like you deserve ours, sec i need to do something to get you the ticket to the place guys like you go.

you are so funny rabbit you say i dont deserve your answer but you give it to me..

how old are you we say you are?

so you need to see what zoey said about you? and for the null pointer?

i told you and before and you didnt listen me you try to be someone..if you are better than me just ignore me and continue your perfect work..

but your point here in mxc is difrent you need to be the one.. and you fight all people who try to do something (you need also prooves about that)?

Go ahead proove it kid.

What you are saying:

2 Pages of endless complaining

What I understand:

- Mom, Billy is annoying me again!

- But you annoyed him too!

- BUT HE STARTED IT.

Congratz.

Right on point :DDDD