report for flame

Ovenuç®

Oo ti ginete re mods tou forum se ligo na katebasoume kai ta boxerakia mas otan tha milaei o xdem kai o borntobeahero poli axia den exoume dosi se auta ta atoma pou ousiastika den einai tipota mas milane opos 8eloune kai esis apla ka8este kai tous koitazete

an to eixa kanei egw auto 8a eixa faei ban oxi apla dekarma..

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=280736.msg2644018#msg2644018

caps?kalo pack? den krazw tin douleia sou gia na vgazw leuta krazw tin douleia sou giati einai gia to poutso vale to pack sto stoma sou kai ante kai gamhsou apolifadi

You're flaming back and this will end up bad.

Wait for global moderator.

ti mas les mwre pou kano flame back gia dixto kai se mena giati mallon eimai xazos..

ETSI IPERASPISTE TA FILARAKIA SOU!! dixe pios eisai k tou logou sou den blepis pou8ena flame kai les oti kano flame

Ovenuc in all seriousness, you ruined your repoutation in so many ways so many times before. You honestly expect people to believe you dont flame others?

klaps klaps  :okey:

Ovenuc:

tumblr_mr2fphRinT1s9eneuo1_500.gif

eilikrina apo simera stamatw na asxoloume mazi sas den axizete oute to apiroleaxisto tis prosoxis mou PS gia tous mods an nomizete oti eiste kati edw mesa DITE KALA TI XROMA EXEI TO ONOMA SAS BAFTITE KAI STO REAL LIFE KAI BGITE STIN ZWI NOMIZONTAS OTI EISTE KATI OPOS EDW apla gia p.os

Ovenuc in all seriousness, you ruined your repoutation in so many ways so many times before. You honestly expect people to believe you dont flame others?

intrepid i will say the last thing for you go to find a woman really you need it you destroy your self inside here you have real life problems and you trying to do something inside here..

think that you think all that greek childs or the others is your friends? ofcourse and no they just using you to get some money if you cant see it now you will see it to on the feature..

maybe you are 24 years old but your brain is for 5

eilikrina apo simera stamatw na asxoloume mazi sas den axizete oute to apiroleaxisto tis prosoxis mou PS gia tous mods an nomizete oti eiste kati edw mesa DITE KALA TI XROMA EXEI TO ONOMA SAS BAFTITE KAI STO REAL LIFE KAI BGITE STIN ZWI NOMIZONTAS OTI EISTE KATI OPOS EDW apla gia p.os

:not bad:

intrepid i will say the last thing for you go to find a woman really you need it you destroy your self inside here you have real life problems and you trying to do something inside here..

think that you think all that greek childs or the others is your friends? ofcourse and no they just using you to get some money if you cant see it now you will see it to on the feature..

maybe you are 24 years old but your brain is for 5

Lol, i try to get them off of you and you flame me AGAIN. Your really that stupid?

Lol, i try to get them off of you and you flame me AGAIN. Your really that stupid?

dude listen me i can handle greek childs but all time you start to flame me.. greeks they think they are something but they are just zeros.

when you flame someone you give to thems food.. to talk more..you think they can do nothing in real life ofcourse and they cant thats why they try to flame all the others (the works of trolls)

dude listen me i can handle greek childs but all time you start to flame me.. greeks they think they are something but they are just zeros.

when you flame someone you give to thems food.. you think they can do nothing in real life ofcourse and they cant thats why they try to flame all the others (the works of trolls)

ehm your greek too dont you? :D

btw i flame you because you tell to everyone that they are nothing, yet you constantly proove that you dont know anything.

ehm your greek too dont you? :D

btw i flame you because you tell to everyone that they are nothing, yet you constantly proove that you dont know anything.

when you proove it? dude come one 6 years you trying to create 1 project and tell me where is that project now how many servers they use it? proove it with that no with simple words!

your proofs is just words nothing more..

and because i lost on l2j forum from null point..

Sent: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:35 pm

To: SpooKNoF

It's okay, if they took some awards from you and dekarma you they are not worth it.

Most developers here had crazy ideas and everyone makes mistakes.

If you want to get involved in L2J development, the real thing, not mxc amateur fan group, keep trying here and start contributing.

Have fun :wink: