Ovenuç® Epic Personal Message!Watching it is a must!

InTheEndॐ

Point beeing here?Really guys stop argue over this guys stuff. Hes alredy prooven himself many times.

Proved what?

So?And you were selling some off files that weren't working.

Btw i still waiting for that message in order to give me teamviewer to prove you that they are NOT.

Stop being a badass because you not worth better than anyone here.(That's not a flame,all users worths the same for me)

link for files send.

After that day i forgot it. I will send you a link to download them right now.

I don't want any link from you or something like that.

Also i don't care about your off files you got there,i just wanted to protect the members and not buy those files since they were useless.

I don't want any link from you or something like that.

Also i don't care about your off files you got there,i just wanted to protect the members and not buy those files since they were useless.

i send you the link in order to check files,also i warned members that i dont have any idea about the off files i got...  so whats your point mr.justice2?

i send you the link in order to check files,also i warned members that i dont have any idea about the off files i got...  so whats your point mr.justice2?

Even if you mention that you don't know how to use them,5e for those files you had was overpriced.

prooved hes epic unskilledness.

I know that,but i wanted just to have a conversation about his sayings,with the other maxcheater members.

Okay so,Whats your problem with me now?

We are chatting about Ovenuc,not you.

i remember banning ovenu about 4 times back in the day.

good times.

oh yeah!

i remember banning ovenu about 4 times back in the day.

good times.

thats why all people lough when you leave from mxc, mxc lost people with you in staff team

With you?Was talking about ovenuc :D

where is the fail pack azaria intrepid?

thats why all people lough when you leave from mxc, mxc lost people with you in staff team

You just opened an e-war dude....

Azaria is in good hands on a magical island :D