L2 H5 Client Mod - Removes Private shop prompt, Nevits blesing window

Want to sell High-five client mod that at this moment able to :

Remove the private shop prompt ( you know the 'this price greatly differs from the non-player run shops' )

Nevit's blessing window is hidden ( instead of being visible every time you log in )

It's possible to rework this mod to other clients, or I can make other client side mods if requested.

I'm planning to add more remove even more annoying things form the client in the future and so you can request the link to the updated mod if you buy this one.

Price : 5eur via PayPal.

Want to sell High-five client mod that at this moment able to :

Remove the private shop prompt ( you know the 'this price greatly differs from the non-player run shops' )

Nevit's blessing window is hidden ( instead of being visible every time you log in )

It's possible to rework this mod to other clients, or I can make other client side mods if requested.

I'm planning to add more remove even more annoying things form the client in the future and so you can request the link to the updated mod if you buy this one.

Price : 5eur via PayPal.

Ffs ._. you just remove 2 sendPacket lines, anyway gl

Fine go ahead prove that you're right.... it should be done by now ain't it?

sendPacket(new SkillCoolTime(activeChar));

sendPacket(new ExVoteSystemInfo(activeChar));

- sendPacket(new ExNevitAdventEffect(0));

- sendPacket(new ExNevitAdventPointInfoPacket(activeChar));

- sendPacket(new ExNevitAdventTimeChange(activeChar.getAdventTime(), false));

sendPacket(new ExShowContactList(activeChar));

sendPacket(new SkillCoolTime(activeChar));

sendPacket(new ExVoteSystemInfo(activeChar));

- sendPacket(new ExNevitAdventEffect(0));

- sendPacket(new ExNevitAdventPointInfoPacket(activeChar));

- sendPacket(new ExNevitAdventTimeChange(activeChar.getAdventTime(), false));

sendPacket(new ExShowContactList(activeChar));

1 of 2 , altho your solution only works if you own the server , my works regardless if you own the server or not.

1 of 2

569 1 a,Caution -- this item's price greatly differs from non-player run shops. Do you wish to continue?\0 0 79 9B B0 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,none\0

either remove this line from sysmsg.dat or remove the line sendPacket(569); from the source, I dont have H5 to find the excact postion

1 of 2 , altho your solution only works if you own the server , my works regardless if you own the server or not.

Even worse, you just remove the directly from the system, as I explained above, now since you provoked your own fall, be my guest, request for lock

569 1 a,Caution -- this item's price greatly differs from non-player run shops. Do you wish to continue?\0 0 79 9B B0 FF a, a, 0 0 0 0 0 a, a,none\0

either remove this line from sysmsg.dat or remove the line sendPacket(569); from the source, I dont have H5 to find the excact postion

If you want to have an prompt box without any text, this is the solution.