[REQUEST] Interlude Faction Server

Well , I've Search A Lot About A Good Faction Server But I Didnt Find Anything Good..

I Mean , That In L2Core's One The Server SUX.

You Start With C Grade While Others That Played 1 Hour Are With S Grade Full.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Tell Me L2Mafia. I Dont Want It..

Donators Are The Only Power In There.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DarkZonegr Sucks Too.

30% Rate Enchant After The Safe..!

Full of Bugs , One Mage Hit Me For 22k...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please , Find One , And Tell Me Asap.. Thanks

Don't Tell Me L2Mafia. I Dont Want It..

Donators Are The Only Power In There.

Haha, you should try this

In 6 hours you'll have dynasty set

erm, i cant.. i dont have the post count needed.. :S

about L2Njoy faction server. i tried it but , i didnt like it..

i was the only one with a grade and b grade. everyone had a / s grade.

i saw some ppl with epic too..

i died 2 hits and that SUX.

• 1 month later...

i heared that 1 player pay for 3-4 skill 800 € at l2mafia! those skill make him overpower! every1 there is donator or..farmer...but now farm fixed...anyway...i dont like cuze of lag!

Also i played there with... 1,5kk life ;) ...you know... So ...full bugs,full lag= bad server... gve.net is the best server..but all gr ISPs got ban!

EM... ALSO READ THIS : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.0 ***ESPECIALLY 4***

• 2 months later...

i heared that 1 player pay for 3-4 skill 800 € at l2mafia! those skill make him overpower! every1 there is donator or..farmer...but now farm fixed...anyway...i dont like cuze of lag!

Also i played there with... 1,5kk life ;) ...you know... So ...full bugs,full lag= bad server... gve.net is the best server..but all gr ISPs got ban!

EM... ALSO READ THIS : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=7.0 ***ESPECIALLY 4***

well man if you speak for augment skills this is in the augment list and isn't unfair to donate augment skills if you mean class skills and speak about PiswMpros then he has got class skills because he is dimis' cousin on mafia server so he is the only with class skills and if you want to know all donators are easy to kill stop tell all these bullsh1ts that donators cannot die the can die very easy i have Th on mafia and i hit with backstab to piswmpros 4k so he can easily die :P

well man if you speak for augment skills this is in the augment list and isn't unfair to donate augment skills if you mean class skills and speak about PiswMpros then he has got class skills because he is dimis' cousin on mafia server so he is the only with class skills and if you want to know all donators are easy to kill stop tell all these bullsh1ts that donators cannot die the can die very easy i have Th on mafia and i hit with backstab to piswmpros 4k so he can easily die :P

aff do you  played l2mafia 03?  30% of player have all skill form all class.they hit you for 30000 with paladin if you dont belive I can make a pic(a friend of me have all class skill)