WTF!? You kidding me?

Stereotype

I stopped tell something once maybe was a mistake or a wrong.

Second time happened again i tell humm strange...

Third time just wtf i have to make a topic about this!

WHY MY POSTS DECREASING ALL TIME?!

some spam replies from topics deleted ,1 word replies.( sorry they should be deleted from first place(i wasn't mod) )

2012 moderators let the forum become a pure spamland and everytopic had  modification of "Reply to see topic" so every random member was spamming "thnx" "ty" which is not allowed @rules. Their replies deleted with addition of yours "no problem" replies.

That's all.

some spam replies from topics deleted ,1 word replies.( sorry they should be deleted from first place(i wasn't mod) )

2012 moderators let the forum become a pure spamland and everytopic had  modification of "Reply to see topic" so every random member was spamming "thnx" "ty" which is not allowed @rules. Their replies deleted with addition of yours "no problem" replies.

That's all.

Y u try so hard :D

junked or deleted.. many topics are getting deleted cuz they are here since 06, 07...

nah they dont ''delete'' topics cuz they will lose the ''2 million posts''  they just delete some spam post + they junk random topics which had flood of random spam replies

nah they dont ''delete'' topics cuz they will lose the ''2 million posts''  they just delete some spam post + they junk random topics which had flood of random spam replies

:P

Their replies deleted with addition of yours "no problem" replies.

On their "thnx" replies you replied 2-3 times "no problem" so if i delete their "thnx" i have to delete your quotes too.

Anyway,it was just 1 topic of yours you're okay.

:)