interlude [L2J]L2 Violence

InTheEndॐ

Yo,we are collecting money for re-opening so if anyone want to help us out with getting a strong protection. I will post a donation list soon & every donator will get the item when server starts. First & last wipe!

Bahaha. You didn't get a single donation and you expect people to give you money to re-open ?

Just forget it.

Actually i had many chances to get donations. I was the only that denied on them... If you dont know a single thing then just dont reply here. Thank you

Actually i had many chances to get donations. I was the only that denied on them... If you dont know a single thing then just dont reply here. Thank you

I don't want to sound rude or anything but if you really had chances to get donations you would have accepted them since you knew you didn't have DDoS protection and you were getting attacked since day one. (:

I don't want to sound rude or anything but if you really had chances to get donations you would have accepted them since you knew you didn't have DDoS protection and you were getting attacked since day one. (:

Yes,that was the plan at the start. but then the pack we used had backdoors and there was 7-8 full char and gm chars,and so on we will wipe,fully update/balance server and the RE-OPEN better and more stable!

Pack backdoors are da new trend of excuses for fails now? Im just askin,I wanna be updated :)

When forum will be online,i will post screenshots i got from a Member, i dont have excuses,my server wasnt fail. It just got closed cause of my stupidness,and will re-opened fresh and clean! My kisses

Server moving to another dedicate company so we can be more stable and without lag & downtime. We will also buy ddos protection before the opening!

Technology 	Westmere
Processor 	Intel Bi Xeon E5606
Intel Smart Cache: 8MB
Cores 	8
(2x4)
Threads 	8
(2x4)
Frequency 	2.13GHz
RAM 	128 GB DDR3 ECC Registered
Hard drive 	2x 600GB SAS
RAID 	LSI MegaRAID 9260 6Gbps
1GB DDR3 Cache
HardRAID 0/1

Server Online??

Server is closed for general updates. Will open again with wipe at 15.8.2013 also site & forum is down cause we are updating our host machine.

http://prntscr.com/1jlotv Here is the picture guys. I never lie and i never use excuses to hide the truth.

Forum/Site is online who ever want can register and get information through there.