[Bot/Exploit]L2Mafia KvN fast adena

Hax0r

I SAY LAST TIME, THIS SCRIPT DOESNT WORK ANYMORE, COZ ADMINS CHANGED SPAWN AND NPC'S. LOCK THIS.

LOL hax0r it's realy work perfect i am already rich

i don't see the post

Nice but can't see ;(

u three reported also.

Please guys can someone send that post to me by private messege?It would be very helpful.thnx!

You already got my -1 cause you reply in hidden posts which you can't see and thats spam.

Don't push it anymore if you care about your account..

People are members here for months/years to gain the required post to see hidden exploits..

• 3 weeks later...

haxor , this still work ? i made it one time when u posted it , and it worked ;) but it was 2months ago and i stoped l2mafia , but i'm back and i wanna more money ;D

no, it doesn't work. BUT if you change/create some teleports and change some moves you can get it to work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gamw ta donator platinum member sas re gt na min mporoume na to doume oloi?

why allways use hiden posts???

2 times spam...

Hiden post's are for don't any GM or something see that so he cannot repair that bug or Walker or anything do with it if he don't know what is it! Thats why Our Members of forum are Hiding post's - to don't let GM repair them XD