[Hi5] Hair And Face Styles

• 1 month later...

Did anyone succeed on dat encryptation? No matter what file edit I use, it doesn't work. L2Asm direct use doesn't work either, it gives always this output: Field 'face_mesh' has no soft limit but is cntby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Did anyone succeed on dat encryptation? No matter what file edit I use, it doesn't work. L2Asm direct use doesn't work either, it gives always this output: Field 'face_mesh' has no soft limit but is cntby.

Yes you are right. The ddf files in ur l2fileedid dont support face position 3 and 4. you have to set them manually or u will get an error while crypting ur file. ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As told in the first post....you have to invest some work by urself to get this patch running well. I gave u the chargrp structure so you can create ur own items to change facestyles ;) other server projects using my complete files have 100% functionality ^^

• 5 weeks later...

I also need some help with encrypting chargrp.txt to .dat...
Snifi can you maybe give some hints on what we should change to make the ddf recognize them, or give us encrypted chargrp.txt?
Pleeeeeeaaaaase ?  ::)

here ya go. thats one u can use i guess....i just browsed my folders...could be the same i postet here before dunno....just check it out. new hair style positions are 7,8,9,10. face style positions are 3 and 4 or 4 and 5 dunno anymore :P

just check it out ^^

http://www.file-upload.net/download-9660425/Chargrp.dat.html

guess that file was missing http://www.file-upload.net/download-9661166/lineagepchair.ukx.html

have a try. let me know. the chargrp should work :)

Edited by snifi

Yes, it works now, but I found the following issues:

• Both faces are "broken" for Male D.Elf and Male Orc Fighter (face is miss-placed to say the least)
  • Some hair accessories break some combinations (they don't break all the hair, just for some races)
  • No other color apart from 0 works (I'm not quite sure if the last one is an issue or if it is intentional)
Edited by AntV

yes cos there are no colors for those hairs^^ you have to restrict them so some fine tuning is needed here....so everyone at least has to work a little bit for this... :)