Spamming shits on my marketplace topic

Enrοd

Well acording to this InTheEnd flame that Fasart was selling shared templates , a while after a mod gave IntheEnd some time to give proofs or get dekarma.Finally he got dekarma

but let me get to my point acording to above there are some kids doing the same on my work

here i think that there must be a proofs-or dekarma situation from a mod here

my side proofs

i m just say to ppl to search about this and dotn buy something like this.. anyway i dont wanna be spammer.

when saying search he mean that exist somewhere online right?

Και αν το πουλήσεις φτύσε με σε λίγο καιρό θα το κάνω Share εγώ noobako!!!

Im reporting GsL and ~Sens

Well acording to this InTheEnd flame that Fasart was selling shared templates , a while after a mod gave IntheEnd some time to give proofs or get dekarma.Finally he got dekarma

but let me get to my point acording to above there are some kids doing the same on my work

my side proofs

I know this enrod guy a few days, all I can say is that he is a good guy and skilled, now 2 L2J Section Helpme beggers where 95% of their post is asking for help come and flame him, while their j knowledge is nearly 0, is something I dissliked

I know this enrod guy a few days, all I can say is that he is a good guy and skilled, now 2 L2J Section Helpme beggers where 95% of their post is asking for help come and flame him, while their j knowledge is nearly 0, is something I dissliked

You just said that Dev is a good and skilled guy.

nope  8)

borntobeahero = ?

oh,please..

and as a gmod please do something about my situation here

topic cleaned,if they continue like that i will punish them.

my side proofs

3) Get moderation of your own Topic

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279121.0