Custom Soulshot Engine

Good Morning, let me show you a preview of how it works

It works with all versions c6....H5

Also if anyone want to help me improve my quality

of work i need these effects on interlude (i got the effect names but i need a good client dev) got them fully working :)

Untitled_1.jpg

Well, in your video I can't see anything than an customized soulshot.int which can be found almost everywhere. If you want to call it an engine, you should make these effects by itemId and grade effect, for instance itemId,0x01(d-grade effect - crystal type);

Good luck.

Well, in your video I can't see anything than an customized soulshot.int which can be found almost everywhere. If you want to call it an engine, you should make these effects by itemId and grade effect, for instance itemId,0x01(d-grade effect - crystal type);

Good luck.

ofc im capable to do that, even make different effects per /grade/type/id and can make it activated after x enchant.

also soulshot.ini is as the official one

ofc im capable to do that, even make different effects per /grade/type/id and can make it activated after x enchant.

also soulshot.ini is as the official one

you edit the packet itself ? yea it looks cool

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=100529.0

I was kinda right, not exacly the same but similar, however the link to download is dead, so I guess your work is okey :)

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=100529.0

I was kinda right, not exacly the same but similar, however the link to download is dead, so I guess your work is okey :)

can u please put your brain to just work on 0.1% and see that this guy is using soulshot when i have them disabled and got effects,and i also do not accept the "not exacly the same but similar" gtfo smartass

Haha how polite ,learn some manners mate. I didn't use any swear words to get my point across. Good luck with your sales, however with those manners I dont think you will get any customers.  :troll:

Haha how polite ,learn some manners mate. I didn't use any swear words to get my point across. Good luck with your sales, however with those manners I dont think you will get any customers.  :troll:

with brainless worms like you ofc im not gonna be polite :)

thanks .