[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

Hello players.

After many tests & fixes I can say that the server is ready to open.

We decided the date of the grand opening to be Tuesday 3rd of September 2013 - 13:00 GMT+2.

Stay tuned & thanks everyone who helped.

Regards,

L2Elcardia staff.

Guest Elfocrash

I LOVE THIS SERVER TOTALLY GONNA PLAY. INCREDIBLE AMAZING FEATURES. SORRY CAPS BUT WHEN IM ON THE TOPIC OF THIS INCREDIBLE SERVER CAPS LOCK GETS UNAVAILABLE.

Thank you!

For real in L2Elcardia a new amazing feature made.

Clan Party Event.

- There is a NPC in Giran. There is an option only for leaders to create a 5v5 or 7v7 event. After creating this event, the leader who created the event should make a party only with members of his clan. After making this party, another leader can go and register to this event with the same way (create party and such). When the 2 clan parties are ready, they will be teleported to coliseum arena. The reward depends to the survivors. That means, they will take 1000 reputation points for each survivor. Only 1 party can be rewarded because the second will be dead (that's the end of the event).

And u can join dis event whenever u like? also, is it da only way to get clan rep points?

There were some rep scrolls as well if you remember, obtaining them with golden apiga and Halisha drops

By the way , Did you fix the archer issue?

And u can join dis event whenever u like? also, is it da only way to get clan rep points?

About the first question, we didn't thought about it.

About the second question, there is a boss way (reputation scrolls).

I LOVE THIS SERVER TOTALLY GONNA PLAY. INCREDIBLE AMAZING FEATURES. SORRY CAPS BUT WHEN IM ON THE TOPIC OF THIS INCREDIBLE SERVER CAPS LOCK GETS UNAVAILABLE.

Drunk Elfocrashito :D