[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

U need to change da "When u sub u are lv 78" info. And how will support classes/dorfs take apigas for nobl since its next to impossible for em to get pvps?

U need to change da "When u sub u are lv 78" info. And how will support classes/dorfs take apigas for nobl since its next to impossible for em to get pvps?

Subclass maybe.

if after beta server is like this u fail hard, mage hit 1/3 for 3k vs full resist full jewels+16, totally sh1t

The point of the beta is to fix everything we can, so there's no point to be complaining like that, like we're not doing our best to make everything ready for the G.O.

I think y'all missunderstood the meaning of "beta"

There's alpha version, when the pack is completely clean and you start creating your gameplay

Beta version which you test every bug and fix it, not playable yet and the final test which all classes are tested again for some last changes

Because we are pvpin' it doesn't mean that it will be exactly like that on the opening.

Hey players. Have a good month.

Today & 2 days left.

In game you said, you will change back the speed of the classes. (saying that, it's boosted speed only in open beta)

And now what i read in features... - Boosted speed in all classes. ( http://l2elcardia.us/forum/index.php?topic=26.0 )

Don't boost the speed on the classes, that's always a fail, if u change the retail speed.

In game you said, you will change back the speed of the classes. (saying that, it's boosted speed only in open beta)

And now what i read in features... - Boosted speed in all classes. ( http://l2elcardia.us/forum/index.php?topic=26.0 )

Don't boost the speed on the classes, that's always a fail, if u change the retail speed.

I agree.