Logo Try

Stereotype

God, guys hes logo is the best looking one mxc ever had. Stop saying it doesnt fit in, this guy should make every graphical stuff on mxc including the forums theme(which is as ugly as ever).

God, guys hes logo is the best looking one mxc ever had. Stop saying it doesnt fit in, this guy should make every graphical stuff on mxc including the forums theme(which is as ugly as ever).

And still the hatters wont accept it , they say it sucks lol.

And still the hatters wont accept it , they say it sucks lol.

Yeah, and the funny fact is since we use smf we can have the option to use more than 1 theme. I dont understand why we cant have more than 1 theme with this set to default and others for the user to choose if someone doesnt like this one.

Yeah, and the funny fact is since we use smf we can have the option to use more than 1 theme. I dont understand why we cant have more than 1 theme with this set to default and others for the user to choose if someone doesnt like this one.

I see pink everywhere.

This forum never had what he "needed" , this is a well known fact that we will never achieve to complete it in one way or another one , this will be always half completed.