My Lolking guide on Lux

Sick

bro, sry for the incovinience but increasing Q instead of W = 1100 elo

you may think something is not viable,but it's just the way someone plays and that's the point of making a guide,it's a guide on how I play Lux. :)

You only level W if you are versus Kassa or someone who is poking you hard, good try though

your IQ seems less than 35, Im fealing sorry for you.

Q+ doesnt increase the duration moron

xdem you're maxing shield on lux? Well I am maxing E.

I start Q or E

I max E and W

I let Q for last levels

PS: I was playing like this 1.5 year ago at 2k, otan o chybaenaarxidi itane sto elohell

yep you know more than froggen )

lets replace him with you in LCS

Bitch please froggen plays at 2500 elo, you play at 1100 there is a difference, its obvius that froggen can use those 30-80 dmg fromQ level up better than you.

Bitch please froggen plays at 2500 elo, you play at 1100 there is a difference, its obvius that froggen can use those 30-80 dmg fromQ level up better than you.

And 60 more shield will be more usefull than 200 dmg. ok w/e you say. trash in l2 trash in lol :*

And 60 more shield will be more usefull than 200 dmg. ok w/e you say. trash in l2 trash in lol :*

ur a big garbage

80 / 105 / 130 / 155 / 180 and hits 2x times so about 360 shield for u,ur jungler and ur bot enough to dive enemy bot and double kill, but speaking with pure garbages like u is no sense u cant understand, ur in the phase where damage > survivability (400 elo) so I won't continue this, gl