Workout routine

Intrepid

Dont know how many of you work out actually, but i will switch routine next week and need some ideas maybe exercises i didnt knew about or different methods that may work.

I want to change to a 5day split with focus on chest/back/shoulders so the base of the upper body(because i just got out of a long leg specific workout).

Dont know how many of you work out actually, but i will switch routine next week and need some ideas maybe exercises i didnt knew about or different methods that may work.

I want to change to a 5day split with focus on chest/back/shoulders so the base of the upper body(because i just got out of a long leg specific workout).

Well my workout plan is like this: 1st day: chest,biceps 2nd day: back,triceps 3rd day: shoulders,legs and 4th day aerobic. You can try something like that 2 muscle groups per day.

Well my workout plan is like this: 1st day: chest,biceps 2nd day: back,triceps 3rd day: shoulders,legs and 4th day aerobic. You can try something like that 2 muscle groups per day.

That's what i do , 2 muscle groups pe day (except the aero girly thing)

There are plenty of body building forums to discuss such conversations. I don't believe a gaming forum is the best place to talk about this.

That's what i do , 2 muscle groups pe day (except the aero girly thing)

I am not doing aerobics with the girls, I am doing bicycle and this elliptical crosstrainer.

There are plenty of body building forums to discuss such conversations. I don't believe a gaming forum is the best place to talk about this.

Spam topics and he already got 2 replies, kay?

Spam topics and he already got 2 replies, kay?

Compare those replies with people from popular body building forums that work out for years. That's the point of my reply not the how many people will post.

Compare those replies with people from popular body building forums that work out for years. That's the point of my reply not the how many people will post.

Well I think that I suggested him something like what he asked.

I dont post on bodybuilding forums, they are full with retarded jerks, tired that route before...all they do is tell you you suck because they are bigger.

Thats my current routine also without cardio(i want to bulk so i dont do any cardio whatsoever). I am thinkin about something like 1st:chest/back 2nd:legs/abs 3rd:arms 4th:back/shoulder 5th:chest/legs

first of all How long have you been working out? what supplements you take? and whats your somatotype? after you tell me these i can give you some advices

first of all How long have you been working out? what supplements you take? and whats your somatotype? after you tell me these i can give you some advices

1 year,creatine,ecto