Workout routine

Intrepid

Ιntepid go to the GYM take your program and start up.

Of course watch what you eat and little joking would be nice.

And some body exercises before you start your daily build-up.

i alredy did, thats not the issue :D

nob intrepid

for ecto iz gud more carbo than protein, like 60% carbo( with average absorption) 40% protein - ye you should buy a weight gainer

always  make triceps with chest adn biceps with back and for example if you made today biceps and back, the next day make feet and abdomen

take creatin with dextrose (for 1g creatin, 10g dextrose)after the workout(yes after in max 45 minutes, not before because insulin will give you the feeling of weakness)

nob intrepid

for ecto iz gud more carbo than protein, like 60% carbo( with average absorption) 40% protein - ye you should buy a weight gainer

always  make triceps with chest adn biceps with back and for example if you made today biceps and back, the next day make feet and abdomen

take creatin with dextrose (for 1g creatin, 10g dextrose)after the workout(yes after in max 45 minutes, not before because insulin will give you the feeling of weakness)

I take creatine in capsules which alredy have the carbs in them(2 pills before workout, 2 pills after workout, 1 pill at the morning). My friend and personal trainer made a workout plan for me which is like this:

1st: chest,back

2nd: legs,abs

3rd: arms

4th: chest,shoulder

5th: back,legs

Which i think will be fine considering the biggest muscle groups trained 2 times a week while secondary muscles trained directly once and indirectly once.

i thought you code some shits for some rich kid and you make  lot of money

was the case back than now i just dont deal with them :D

da

i also went to mako(20 km from where i live) serveral times this year.

btw next week imma buy a weight gainer, Scitec Muscle Army Tank